- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"I booked this hotel using LateRooms and made and advance purchase, I was contacted by the hotel the day of arrival and was asked to swap hot..."
"Loved it ! Great location staff and food..."
"What can I say? On arrival we were told we had been given a free upgrade. Room was simply amazing - very modern; Super king bed, mini-bar, f..."
"Quality accommodation. Valued the small details such as magnifying mirror in bathroom plus main mirror not steaming up. Small point, a small..."
"Excellent hotel a stone's throw from earls court tube. Only bad point is the lack of parking. We parked a mile away costing £26 a night...."
About the hotel
This London hotel is situated in Kensington, one of London's exclusive areas. Ideally located within walking distance to Earls Court underground station, Park Grand London Kensington is a 4* boutique hotel, perfect for every guest to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. Guests can easily walk to Harrods in Knightsbridge, visit Natural History Museum or enjoy the green expanse of Hyde Park.
Park Grand London Kensington has a contemporary décor throughout. The stylish rooms are designed with the utmost attention and embellished with plentiful amenities including hi-speed complimentary Wi-Fi internet and Plasma TV, bathroom televisions in suites, bathrobes, and more. The hotel's contemporary restaurant and bar offers the perfect ambience for guests to unwind over a drink or home-cooked meal. The fitness Centre is perfect for guests with a health regime and those who would like to start their day with a burst of energy. Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first night’s stay, 48 hours prior to arrival.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
I booked this hotel using LateRooms and made and advance purchase, I was contacted by the hotel the day of arrival and was asked to swap hotels to Park Grand Paddington and because of the inconvenience breakfast would be included free of charge.
On arrival we had a small problem as the hotel had been booked and paid in full but the new hotel had me down as non payment, this took a few minutes and phone calls to sort out but all was good in the end. My room was in the basement with a frosted glass window not allowing and view, however the room was very quiet and very smart with a lovely walk in shower.
A poor quality and were awoke with constant noise outside of the room from approx 6.30am
Would not book this hotel again, a very bad experience, worse experience at a hotel