- 21 guest reviews
"Only stayed one night but the hotel was lovely, really nice setting. Very relaxed atmosphere didn't use the Spa facilities but checked them..."
"Amazing hotel. Clean and beautiful surroundings. Couldn't hear any noise from any other room. Facilities were excellent...."
"Lovely hotel drinks on expensive side..."
"Very handy for visiting Chester - park &ride, and also countryside. Staff competent and friendly, Spa facilities very good. All in all a ver..."
"Great Hotel, pool and spa. Warm and welcoming with nice room. Good value for money..."
About the hotel
Set in over eight acres of award winning private gardens and grounds - Rowton Hall Hotel is just 1 mile from Chester City Centre. The Hall, originally build in 1779, stands on Rowton Moor - the site of a major battle of the English Civil war between the Royalists and Parliamentarians. Established as a hotel in 1955, it still retains many of the features of the original Hall including extensive oak panelling, a self supporting hand carved staircase, an original Inglenook fireplace and an elegant Robert Adam fireplace.
Rowton Hall is renowned fot its warm informal country house welcome. The hotel offer a number of extras including spa facilities and extras in the rooms. Please note some noise may be experienced when we have functions taking place. Unfortunately children under 6 are not permitted in our swimming pool.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Park and Ride
- Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/07/2008 to 31/12/2017 - Please note some noise may be experienced when we have functions taking place. Unfortunately children under 6 are not permitted in our swimming pool. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Only stayed one night but the hotel was lovely, really nice setting.
Very relaxed atmosphere didn't use the Spa facilities but checked them out and would definitely go back for another stay.
Clean and beautiful surroundings. Couldn't hear any noise from any other room. Facilities were excellent.