- Very Good
- 129 guest reviews
"I arrived late in the evening so didn't have much to do other than go to bed and have breakfast in the morning. The bar was shut when I got..."
"Hotel is nice and not far from centre. Bar downstairs is great and thr staff are lovely!..."
"Front of house on arrival very welcoming. Room lovely and cosy upgraded free of charge. Very spacious bathroom. Staff very polite and courte..."
"Clean, compact, and value for money. Rooms could be bigger, however I liked the decor and facilities...."
"Strange that the entrance was at the foot of a flight of stairs which had to be climbed with all my luggage before reaching reception...."
About the hotel
~~NEW FOR 2014 - Our fully refurbished Gallery Restaurant and Enigma Bar and Lounge~~ With smiling, friendly staff, free Wi-Fi throughout, ample secured parking and selected rates including our Fantastic Full English & Continental Breakfast, the Best Western Willow Bank is an ideal base for your visit to Manchester. Ideally located just 3 miles (10mins) South of the city centre along the Oxford Road Corridor, we are just a short drive from a host of popular attractions - Old Trafford, The Ethiad, The Aquatics Centre and the MEN arena to name a few. Frequent and numerous buses from just outside the front door make journeys around the major city simple.
The main University Campus', the Christie Hospital and Manchesters Childrens, Dental and University Hospitals are all within easy reach of the Hotel. Manchester International Airport is just a fifteen minute drive away.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Willow Bank Hotel in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Good place to stay
I arrived late in the evening so didn't have much to do other than go to bed and have breakfast in the morning.
The bar was shut when I got there but it was after 11:00pm. Room was clean and the bed comfortable. Bathroom decent with a good shower unit in the bath. No complaints.
Nice hotel, great location
Hotel is nice and not far from centre.
Bar downstairs is great and thr staff are lovely!