- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Very happy with our anniversary stay. Four poster bed upgrade. Big room. Excellent customer service. Food all lovely and value for money. Ex..."
"Travelling on business would stay again if nothing else available in locality. Good points: helpful friendly staff, good value for money foo..."
"Very picturesque just off the A55 30mins from Llandudno the hotel bit dated but very pleasant very clean receptionist very helpful. They put..."
"Great place to stay - had the pool to ourselves every time we swam! Only problem was thinking we had booked B&B and it turned out to be room..."
"a little noise but nice stay..."
About the hotel
The 3* Springfield Hotel & Health Club offers stylish accommodation, Complimentary high speed wireless internet access throughout, restaurant, bar, health and fitness club,with state-of-the-art gym, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, beauty salon, wedding and conference facilities and ample free car parking. Ideally located at Junction 32A of the A55 in Pentre Halkyn, Holywell, North Wales, Springfield Hotel enjoys fabulous views over the River Dee and has excellent road links to the beautiful Roman city of Chester, North-West England and North Wales and is ideal for leisure breaks or if you are traveling on business. This friendly hotel boasts 37 stylish, spacious and comfortable guestrooms, all with private en-suite bathrooms, Freeview TV, Complimentary high speed wireless internet access and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Many rooms have superb views over the Dee Estuary to the Wirral, and the Cumbrian Hills. Guests can enjoy complimentary access to our Health Club, with facilities including a gym with state-of-the-art equipment, indoor heated swimming pool and sauna. Or why not relax and unwind in our Beauty Salon where we offer a full range of Beauty & Holistic Treatments, Spa Packages, Days of Indulgence & Pamper Days. The hotel boasts superb dining options. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served daily in relaxed and comfortable surroundings. The Delfryn Restaurant offers an array of tempting dishes to suit all palates paired with a range of delicious wines to complement every meal. Children's menus also available. The Springfield Bar serves a full range of drinks and delicious bar snacks and boasts wonderful views out to the Wirral and the River Dee estuary. Sky Sports is available in the bar. The Springfield Hotel offers Banqueting Rooms and Conference Suites able to seat up to 400 guests and can cater for Weddings, Civil Ceremonies, Conferences, Meetings and Private Parties. For the golfing enthusiast Holywell Golf Club is located 5 minutes from the Springfield Hotel by car and has a challenging 18 hole course. The course lies 800 feet above sea level and enjoys breathtaking views over to the Clywdian Hills, and on a clear day, Mount Snowdon is visible. Local attractions include Chester Zoo, Grosvenor Museum, Chester Racecourse, Golfing, Cycling and Walking Trails to name but a few. Whether you are seeking a romantic break in the countryside, an overnight business trip or a family break away, we have everything you need to ensure your stay is one to remember.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 05/02/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note full payment is required on check in for all bookings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Very basic room, and I think it's time beds where changed very uncomfortable, not the best of staff, no menu for breakfast we had to ask what they had.
The saving grace was the swimming pool.
Free upgrade, superb customer service
Very happy with our anniversary stay.
Four poster bed upgrade. Big room. Excellent customer service. Food all lovely and value for money. Except bacon for breakfast which was not cooked enough in our opinion.