- 30 guest reviews
"Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location...."
"Last minute break good value for money staff were really helpful, hotel like most of bournemouths accomodation tired looking but clean and c..."
"Although the room was nice,. Staff at breakfast were brilliant pool date do,!!!!!! Rooms were very dated. Whole place looked a little scruf..."
"This is a nice hotel I have stayed there several times it is continent.btu this time I was asked to leave £50 deposit then was told I would..."
"Excellent simply excellent..."
About the hotel
The Queens Hotel commands a prominent position on the East Cliff of Bournemouth, only a short walk to the town centre and zig-zag path that leads down to the seven miles of golden sandy beach. 109 en-suite bedrooms and deluxe suites (subject to availability), imaginative menus, attentive and professional staff, town centre location and close to the sea - The Queens really does have it all. In addition to all of this, hotel guests enjoy complimentary use of the Queensbury Leisure Suite, with its large indoor Pool, Sauna, Spa, Steam Room and Gymnasium and private garden.
Our Day Spa and Clinic offers a large range of treatments from St Tropez tanning to non surgical facelifts, there is something here to make everyone feel their very best! Please note that this property cannot accommodate single sex parties (such as Hen/Stag parties)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
The Queens Hotel and Spa
Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff.
Stayed one night
Last minute break good value for money staff were really helpful, hotel like most of bournemouths accomodation tired looking but clean and comfortable.