- 33 guest reviews
"We only stayed one night but was pleased with hotel, room was ok and clean although a little dated/worn. We stayed air show Thursday (free p..."
"Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location...."
"Last minute break good value for money staff were really helpful, hotel like most of bournemouths accomodation tired looking but clean and c..."
"Although the room was nice,. Staff at breakfast were brilliant pool date do,!!!!!! Rooms were very dated. Whole place looked a little scruf..."
"This is a nice hotel I have stayed there several times it is continent.btu this time I was asked to leave £50 deposit then was told I would..."
About the hotel
The Queens Hotel commands a prominent position on the East Cliff of Bournemouth, only a short walk to the town centre and zig-zag path that leads down to the seven miles of golden sandy beach. 109 en-suite bedrooms and deluxe suites (subject to availability), imaginative menus, attentive and professional staff, town centre location and close to the sea. Free parkign an Wi-Fi for all guests.
We offer a large selection of rooms from our standard doubles, many of which have their own balconies, to our more contemporary superior room’s ideal for those who are after something a little bit more special.
A variety of dining options are available for you, The Garden Lounge is a comfortable area to relax prior to dinner. It is open throughout the day for fresh coffees and in evening providing a selection of snacks and appetizers. Dinner at Alexanders consists of a four course table d’hote menu which changes daily and we also have a selection of a’ la carte meat and fish dishes.
The Queens really does have it all. In addition to all of this, hotel guests enjoy complimentary use of the Queensbury Leisure Suite, with its large indoor Pool, Sauna, Spa, Steam Room and Gymnasium and private garden. Our Day Spa and Clinic offers a large range of treatments from St Tropez tanning to non-surgical facelifts, there is something here to make everyone feel their very best!
Please note that this property cannot accommodate single sex parties (such as Hen/Stag parties).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel smelt real bad was a really old fashioned bog standard hotel way over priced
The hotels only positive feature is its position and the photographs on website are deceiving and the rooms need updating for the price.