"Clean simply furnished rooms. Good quality food. Plenty of parking...."
"arrived at 20:30 receptionist informed me restaurant closed but bar food available until 21:00, so quick shower and change, at bar for 20:50..."
"This is not a complaint, just observations..."
"Fantastic value, large hotel without the indifference of the large chains. Real ale quiz pub 400yds...."
"Short staffed in the morning. Breakfast items, cups, etc had run out and no sign of staff. I had to search for someone to come and help. I t..."
About the hotel
The attractive Britannia Wigan hotel is lined with greenery around the entrance and is located just off Junction 27 of the M6, halfway between Liverpool and Manchester. The impressive spacious lobby is a great meeting place with soft furnishings and comfortable chairs to relax. All 124 en-suite bedrooms are all modern in style and include purpose built Family rooms.
Facilities include TV, Trouser Press, WIFI, Bath/Shower, Natural Daylight and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The Almonds Brassiere is the main restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner serving a wide range of dishes for all guests. Additionally, there is the lounge bar that serves drinks and snacks during the day. There is a fully equipped Leisure Club that has an impressive pool, £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. The 15 Conference/Function rooms are ideal for both Business and Leisure guests and can accommodate up to 300 people combined with the first class facilities this is a perfect choice! WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
38% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value for money
Clean simply furnished rooms.
Good quality food. Plenty of parking.
Room dirty no heating on freezing cold food very expensive 10.95 for breakfast.toilet not flushed when l arrived it was disgusting.