- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Enjoyed the setting and food...."
"My better half and I have now stayed at Seiont Manor Hotel twice and it has been brilliant on both occasions. This, our most recent visit wa..."
"Accommodation and staff were excellent. Staf were very friendly and helpful. Food was excellent with choices to eat in the bar or the restau..."
"This lovely quiet hotel was a pleasure to stay in. The room was large and had a wonderful balcony looking out over the garden. A lovely expe..."
"the hotel is in a great location, we walked snowdon on the Saturday and did the Zip wire at Bethedsa on the Sunday and we travelled to both..."
About the hotel
From a distance, the grey-silver stone of Seiont Manor, Caernarfon Snowdonia seems to blend in with the landscape. Here, in the foothills of Snowdonia, it could still be a working farmstead – as it was in the 18th century. Today, many things remain the same.
The River Seiont flows through the grounds, on a clear day, the peak of Snowdon looms large. Seiont Manor is situated in 150 acres of grounds and is surrounded by farmland, lakes and rivers. Our accommodation in Caernarfon, Snowdonia has 28 comfortable bedrooms are all spacious, all of which offer a balcony or patio doors. The hotel also offers a 40 foot indoor swimming pool, 2 Rosette restaurant Caernarfon, Snowdonia and a newly opened conservatory brasserie
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed the setting and food.
Snowdon Valentines Adventure
My better half and I have now stayed at Seiont Manor Hotel twice and it has been brilliant on both occasions.
This, our most recent visit was for a valentines dinner and an overnight stay which certainly didn't disappoint. The food was excellent, friendly staff and lovely facilities. The hotels location was perfect for getting up and out to climb Snowdon the following morning and the receptionist was helpful in suggesting where we might find the best advice on current conditions. All in all I would have to say a great hotel and I am sure it wont be to long before we are back!!.