- 22 guest reviews
"Very happy with every aspect of our stay. Highly recommend to all...."
"WE stayed briefly here for a short break, the hotel is directly opposite the train station we arrived early morning but were kindly allowed..."
"It's difficult to get accommodation in Aberdeen during the week, and we had very few options for our one-night stay and this seemed the best..."
"All staff very friendly, room clean and tidy providing all the basics, excellent size room could just do with double glazing. Very handy for..."
"Very central hotel and convenient for both rail and bus stations. Although just my wife and I, we had a room with 2 dbl beds. Very spacious..."
About the hotel
Situated in the very heart of Aberdeen adjacent to the railway station, the non smoking Station Hotel provides an ideal venue for both business and leisure travellers. The Victorian hotel offers 120 non smoking bedrooms with free wireless high speed internet over five floors and offers guests a quiet and peaceful atmosphere in comfortable surroundings. The hotel retains many original features such as stained glass windows, wooden panelling and a wonderful carved staircase.
The Denburn Restaurant and Montrose Bar are furnished and decorated in traditional style and offer imaginative menus, with local produce from the countryside around the city used in many dishes Full Scottish Breakfast is £7. 50 per person and Continental Breakfast is £5. 00 per person
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
dont stay here
The room had a stain on the ceiling, no phone and toilet made noises all night, the water stopped whilst showering, had to wait 45 mins between our starter and main meal and where told only 2 working in kitchen ( food was fab tho ) was given half the cost of the room back .
Very happy with every aspect of our stay.
Highly recommend to all.