- 36 guest reviews
"Hotel looked very nice .Friendly staff.Room a bit tired.Lovely spa though.Food bit over priced...."
"Initially on arrival, unable to take a shower as problem with hot water but this was quickly resolved. Mattress was quite hard and the pillo..."
"The hotel is modern and clean. The service was adequate. The rooms comfortable and of a fair size. The bed was very comfortable indeed. The..."
"Only downfall was the room service for food was poor quality. It was over priced for small meals and a £5 tray charge which is over the top...."
"Huge comfy bed. Perfect place for a relaxing weekend..."
About the hotel
Book into our 4-star Chester hotel, close to the city's main attractions and cosmopolitan buzz. The Mercure Chester Abbots Well Hotel is nestled amid two acres of landscaped gardens just two miles from central Chester and the Cheshire Oaks outlet village. The 126 guest rooms offer internet access and satellite TV.
The Brasserie and The Bar offer gourmet cuisine, light snacks and a cosy spot for a nightcap and there's an indoor pool and fitness centre. Our 11 meeting rooms welcome up to 220 people. .
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel looked very nice .Friendly staff.Room a bit tired.Lovely spa though.Food bit over priced.
Good value for money but ....
Initially on arrival, unable to take a shower as problem with hot water but this was quickly resolved.
Mattress was quite hard and the pillows too. Hamburger meal in bar was unsatisfactory.