- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Quiet, clean and very confortable...."
"The location is perfect for the west end and Marlybone train station. The hotel room is well clean and very large. It had very high ceilings..."
"We had an excellent stay. We were attending an evening function at Madame Tussauds which is near the hotel. This was one of the reasons for..."
"Nice hotel with friendly staff in a great location, unfortunately let down by a room that just felt a bit tired. Some lights not working, wa..."
"Stayed in this hotel twice now, I always look to see if there are rod here when ever I book to stay in London. Fantastic rooms, super comfy..."
About the hotel
Perfectly located within a few minutes walk from Oxford Street and Madame Tussauds - The Boutique style Sherlock Holmes Hotel London, part of Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts flawlessly combines modern luxury with traditional features all in an unrivaled location. The hotel offers 119 stylish guestrooms, all beautifully decorated. The hotel also offers the intimate 'Sherlock's Grill' (AA Rosette award winning), which serves exquisite modern European cuisine matched by outstanding personal service.
The open-plan dining concept has become renowned for its relaxed style and Mediterranean-influenced signature dishes using the freshest organic ingredients, cooked using a charcoal grill and mesquite wood-burning oven. After a busy day in London, why not unwind in the hotel's own Healthclub which boasts a sauna, steamroom as well as the exclusive AURORA SPA offering facials, massages, manicure/pedicure and other revitalising treatments. Cardio equipment and free weights are also available. Ideal for shopping and sightseeing, this four star deluxe hotel is situated on world famous Baker Street providing easy access to London's top attractions. The hotel is within walking distance of Madame Tussauds, Oxford Street, Bond Street, Marylebone High Street, Regent's Park with the London Zoo, Hyde Park, Lords Cricket Ground, Theatre Land and the Nightlife of London's West End all close by, making it the ideal choice for shopping, sightseeing, family breaks or just a business trip. Free wired and wireless internet connection provided across the property ( up to 256KB). The high speed internet ( up to 2MB ) costs £5. 00/24 hours.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
82% would recommend it to a friend
excellent stay in the heart of London
Quiet, clean and very confortable.
Great location - large rooms
The location is perfect for the west end and Marlybone train station.
The hotel room is well clean and very large. It had very high ceilings and we had to get a heater to make the room warm enough for us as the heating just was not enough for us. The hotel advertises organic ingredients and that did appeal but i did not see any at breakfast - that was my only disappointment