- 136 guest reviews
"Another nice visit. Reception very friendly. Bar not very friendly and no atmosphere. Breakfast was very good but not warm enough. Room was..."
"Thank goodness we had only the one night stay to endure. seemed to be many other complaints re getting fans for the rooms etc. surely there..."
"Room was inside room with two high windows which You could only see top of roofs. Noise from Seagulls horrendous. Restaurant very cold Asked..."
"Just keep up the good work. Best wishes...."
"It was nice would stay agen..."
About the hotel
Located in a prime position for those Golf lovers and shopaholics, 5 minutes walk from Southport train station! This beautifully kept Victorian hotel boasts the most beautiful landscaped gardens and detailed architecture from days gone by. Throughout, the reception, lounge area and the bedrooms the decoration is in keeping with the elegant and stylish character of the building. All 143 en-suite bedrooms are fully equipped with today’s modern facilities.
The restaurant is the Colonial, which serves excellent traditional fayre dishes and the Clubhouse bar, themed in true Golf style, has a friendly atmosphere. The hotel also features the 11 Conference Rooms available for any occasion with first class facilities and accommodating up to 450 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2023 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Another nice visit.
Reception very friendly. Bar not very friendly and no atmosphere. Breakfast was very good but not warm enough. Room was good and bedding excellent
Overall would recommend and use again
Room temperature .terribly hot and uncomfortable stay. very little sleep.room 366. window faulty.
Thank goodness we had only the one night stay to endure.
seemed to be many other complaints re getting fans for the rooms etc. surely there must be some health and safety directive re high room temperatures that requires a hotel to take action to ensure that hotel guests are not subjected to a health danger.