- Very Good
- 305 guest reviews
"This is a very popular hotel. The Public bar impinges on the reception area to the detriment of residents. There is supposed to be a residen..."
"A top class hotel with superb facilities and easy access into the city centre. The split across the canal gives it a unique look and even ha..."
"Perfect location right on the canal, excellent pool which was warm and clean. Upgraded to a bigger room as we had our 3 year old daughter wi..."
"Great base 2 stay ,food excellent,well kept bar and ale only downside was room 2 small when leaveing luggage.Stopped here away from hustle &..."
"Everything about "The Mill Hotel" is excellent. Great location with easy access to the city,every facility within the hotel amazing and very..."
About the hotel
Discover Chester's favourite venue, The Mill Hotel & Spa Destination has a waterside location within the centre of the Roman City of Chester. The Mill offers Complementary Car Parking, use of the 60ft Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Room and State of the art Techno-gym. The Public Bar has 16 different hand-pulled beers to choose from each week and has been featured in the Good Beer Guide for the last 10 years.
The original Griffith's Corn Mill was built in c1830; the latest extention was completed in 2001 adding the south wing, which is connected with an internal bridge over the Shropshire Union Canal. The Mill has 5 different grades of rooms, from the Standard Rooms in the original Mill Building to the Spacious Club Class Rooms and very special Champagne Suite in the South Wing Building. All rooms are en-suite, have sky television and wifi. The Mill offers extensive dining options, with 5 options to wine & dine. The award wining waterside Canaletto Restaurant is open daily for lunch & dinner, serving food from both A la Carte and Table D'hote Menus. Friday & Saturdays in the Canaletto Restaurant are Dine & Dance evenings with dancing until 1. 00am. L'eaut Cuisine Broad-beam Restaurant Cruiser moored alongside the hotel sails for lunch & dinner 7 days a week. Seating upto 50 people, the vessel has a licensed bar and dance floor. There are regular special events held, including Queen Mary Crown Cruises, Cruises and Roman High Tea Cruises. The Brasserie Flambe Steak Restaurant is open Sunday - Thursday, serving a range of starters, main courses and sweets plus a selection of special Mill Flamed Coffees. The Peppermill Trattoria located on the ground floor of the south wing building ideal for a light lunch after the gym, serving a range of sandwiches, baked potatoes and salads. The Deli Bar located within the Hotels Real Ale Bar, serves a range of traditional home-made bar meals. In the tranquil surroundings of our Beauty Spa, we use only the finest Pevonia Botanica Products to provide face and body treatments for both men and women. Our retail counter stocks a comprehensive range of products, with free consultation and guidance. Further facilities include St. Tropez Ultimate Air Spray tanning booth, Hair Salon, Nail Bar and Kinesis Studio.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/08/2014 to 22/08/2014 - Please note due to resurfacing work we will have very limited car parking Mon-Fri between 11/8 and 22/8. There are numerous car parks in the near vicinity which are payable. The LateRooms.com rates for Mill Hotel & Spa Destination in Chester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
This is a very popular hotel.
The Public bar impinges on the reception area to the detriment of residents. There is supposed to be a residents bar and lounge although the bar was not open whilst we were there. Sineage difficult because of the split accommodation , north and south side. All in all an enjoyable stay despite these reservations.
A top class hotel with superb facilities and easy access into the city centre.
The split across the canal gives it a unique look and even has its own canal boat for entertaining. My wife & I would certainly stay there again.