- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"All in all the hotel was great, it had fantastic leisure facilities, the rooms were modern and well furnished and the hotel itself is a beau..."
"The venue as a whole was beautiful, had great scenery, nice decor, was clean and welcoming. I really enjoyed the pool and steam room. The ro..."
"Booked Exec bedroom - turned out to be an attic box room with small skylight in sloping roof; single-sized wardrobe already 'cluttered' with..."
"The hotel itself was lovely; we, however, found ourselves in the concrete box known as the garden view annexe - our view was over the car pa..."
About the hotel
Milton Hill House is a charming Georgian Mansion House set in 22 acres of peaceful parkland. The enchanting Georgian manor house which has been sympathetically extended over the years and a is delightful blend of modern comfort and traditional charm. Milton Hill House is situated just off the A34 and only 20 miles south of Oxford.
Easily accessible from the M4 and M40 motorways. It’s perfect as a stopover for experiencing some of the huge variety of attractions close by. All rooms are double bedded & ensuite offering free wi-fi an LCD TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms are placed either in the House , the purpose-built accommodation wing or the Gable Cottages. Free on site parking is also available. After a day exploring, take time out at the health and fitness club with mini gym, swimming pool, whirlpool spa, steam room, sauna. Relaxing, stimulating and incredibly convenient. The restaurant provides a varied evening menu and full cooked English breakfast in the morning. Guests can also relax in the bar where they can choose from a wide selection of beverages.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
All in all the hotel was great, it had fantastic leisure facilities, the rooms were modern and well furnished and the hotel itself is a beautiful building.
Take Me Back!
The venue as a whole was beautiful, had great scenery, nice decor, was clean and welcoming.
I really enjoyed the pool and steam room. The room was quite pricey but was decent and I had a really enjoyable stay. Only thing I was upset about was missing out on breakfast but that was my own fault as the bed was too comfy to leave. Would deffo stay again and recommend to others.