- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"The hotel is well situated for access to major roads and so makes access to Chester and North Wales very easy. Room was clean and had everyt..."
"Great location to conveniently stop over and explore Chester on our way back from Wales. Dogs allowed which is a great bonus, make sure you..."
"All great, Pool even better after a long day...."
"I booked the room for a business trip and arrived at the hotel at 9.15pm. The restaurant was closed, but a limited menu was on offer (pizza'..."
"Sat Nav's don't seem to like the hotel postcode and doesn't take you to where the hotel is located. The hotel should really update it's webs..."
About the hotel
Formerly the Gateway to Wales hotel, the Days Hotel Chester North has a unique location on the North Wales border, with close proximity to The Deeside Industrial Park, Chester City Centre and the North Wales coast. Easy access to the M53 / M56 motorway networks means we are also ideally placed to explore the local area and beyond, with Liverpool, Manchester and The Wirral in easy reach. All rooms have been tastefully decorated for both the business and leisure traveller.
Take advantage of the hotels well appointed leisure club which contains a swimming pool, spa pool, steam room, sauna and gymnasium. Our restaurant & lounge offers a wide variety of food in a relaxing environment. All public areas and guest rooms have FREE WIFI access Chester's wealth of attractions and sights are all only a short distance away from the hotel these include the Cheshire Oaks Designer outlet Village, Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, Chester City Centre, we are also on the door step to Deeside Business Park with a number of local and national companies. Relax and enjoy "Great Value Under the Sun" at the Days Hotel Chester North.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is well situated for access to major roads and so makes access to Chester and North Wales very easy.
Room was clean and had everything we needed. Didn't have evening meal but saw some plates come out and it looked good. Breakfast was buffet style, basic but perfectly adequate for our needs.
Convenient location between travelling
Great location to conveniently stop over and explore Chester on our way back from Wales.
Dogs allowed which is a great bonus, make sure you look for dog friendly places to eat out as dogs cannot be left unattended if you leave the hotel. We didn't have chance to look at or use the spa facilities but heard and read good reviews. Rooms are surprisingly big for the money paid, great value. Plenty of pilliwsm small wardrobe but adequate for a couple of nights, desk and two chairs, large window letting in plenty if light but with added blind alongside curtains to block it out when needed. The bathroom was a decent size for a hotel, clean with fresh towels,liquid soap and shampoo supplied. Breakfast was average, a few pastries or fruit cocktail would have been welcomed. But saying that there was enough choice to please anyone, cooked, cereal, yoghurt, apples and oranges, toast and preserves, tea, coffee and juice. All staff were pleasant and helpful, welcoming and friendly. Whilst this hotel is conveniently placed next to very busy roads (with a pub opposite) there was very little noise, even with the windows open. Would definitely stay again.