- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Good value for money. Room a little tired..."
"Nice old building. Nicer inside than modern exterior. Some wear and tear but not one to look for negatives, really wonderful view from delux..."
"I have stayed at this hotel regularly and can only say that I always have a very comfortable and relaxing stay. The rooms are large and spot..."
"Fab location wonderful sea views, great quality bed but customer focus missing in room. No hotel info or directory listing services, floor b..."
"The bed was really comfy, the food was delicious (I recommend the Game On pie,) and the view is second to none! I had time to make use of th..."
About the hotel
Built in 1866 The Imperial Hotel is a Mediterranean style resort perched on a cliff top overlooking Torbay. The Imperial hotel has breathtaking views of the English Riviera. From the luxury of the hotel you can watch the yachts sail by and the sun set on this stunning stretch of coastline.
Steeped in history, the hotel has entertained a host of notable guests including Emperor Napoleon III, the Queen of Holland and King Edward VII. The hotel proudly continues the tradition of excellence in every aspect with its beautiful marble floors, superb dining and impeccable service. The magnificent Regatta Restaurant has panoramic sea views of glorious Torbay and offers superb cuisine and fine wines. exciting, innovative and tasty dishes. The Hotel now has a total non smoking policy.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Imperial Hotel Torquay - The Hotel Collection
Good value for money.
Room a little tired
Very good value
Nice old building.
Nicer inside than modern exterior. Some wear and tear but not one to look for negatives, really wonderful view from deluxe suite we stayed in. Definitely recommend, have already done so to friends, family.