- 177 guest reviews
"I have never had such a warm and friendly experience with hotel staff as I did on this occasion. The issue I had in my room, the two star fo..."
"My stay was really comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfast. although I am veggie but they took good care of me...."
"Small friendly hotel that is ideal for a stop over. Not much around it in walking distance but ideal if you dont want to be in the city..."
"Lovely historical building with character, very spacious room. Only complaint was that there was no soya milk at breakfast so as I am unable..."
"Staff helpful Checked in early. Room clean and adequate but in need of renovation..."
About the hotel
Set right on the edge of Bristol City Centre, Arnos Manor is close to all of the local attractions and amenities and has great transport links as Bristol International Airport, A4, M32 and Bristol Temple Meads Station are all close by. With free Wi-Fi and free parking, it is the ideal location for your business or leisure trip - whatever the size of your party. All 73 bedrooms are en-suite and provide everything you need for a good nights sleep.
You can enjoy dinner, drinks or snacks in the Cloisters Restaurant. Or for something more special, we have the gothic style Chapel Lounge providing comfortable surroundings for pre-dinner drinks or snacks. During your stay why not visit one of the many local attractions near to Arnos Manor, such as Bristol Zoo, SS Great Britain, Clifton Suspension Bridge, or jump on the train for a trip to historic Bath.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware for bookings of 6 rooms or more additional terms will apply to your reservation. For full details please contact the hotel The LateRooms.com rates for Arnos Manor Hotel in Bristol are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing customer service - best I have ever had! First class provision for Gluten free customers.
I have never had such a warm and friendly experience with hotel staff as I did on this occasion.
The issue I had in my room, the two star for cleanliness, was sorted quickly & paled insignificantly with the fantastic service and care I received from the staff. The food was top class and the chef, a real personality, took time to talk about my needs and ensure I was happy with the food provided.
The hotel itself was quite an impressive building which showed its years in places, but was warm and comfortable.
I would highly recommend this hotel and will gladly return on my next trip to Bristol.
Friendly and helpful staff but accommodation a bit tatty and in need of updating.
Shower useless and bathroom very tired. Had saver deal of £84 and wouldn't want to pay any more than this.