- Very Good
- 226 guest reviews
"Basically very good value. Near to city centre and the room is of a good size and the bed comfortable. The room was clean though some detail..."
"Convenient location & quiet considering by main road. Plenty of free parking...."
"The Liverpool Campanile was the perfect stopover for 2 nights on our first trip to Liverpool. We loved the regenerated wharfside and especia..."
"Excellent service. Good hotel for short city visits...."
"Room and bathroom were good sizes. Hair left in bath, which makes you wonder about the level of cleaning. Disappointing that my request for..."
About the hotel
Located close to the Albert Dock in Liverpool and walking distance to the city centre, the hotel has views of the Queen's Dock and the river Mersey. We have a Restaurant that serves French and English cuisine daily. We have ample FREE CAR PARKING, Wifi available throughout the hotel (charges may apply) and are just 350 yards from The Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre, with easy travel Access to the football stadia.
We accept pets a £5. 00 supplement per animal.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Campanile Liverpool in Liverpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very small room with little ventilation.
Hardly any access space on one side of the bed. The door into the bedroom and the bathroom door had to be slammed to close fully which seemed to be a common problem judging by the noise elsewhere. Toilet roll holder very loose and the toilet seat made a noise when being lifted or lowered. In the restaurant there was no notice to say that you had to order at the bar so we sat and waited to see how long it would take for the solitary waiter to say something. He came over after about 15 minutes. My wife's omelet was more like a pancake and my Chicken Jalfrezi was microwaved to near extinction.
A tad tired and basic, but does the job
Advantages : It's close to the dock attractions and offers free parking.
Disadvantages : Extremely small bath. In addition, if your room face's the main road, then be prepared for traffic noise all through the night. Ask to face the river ;)
If the city's Travelodge had onsite parking, then I'd opt to stay there in preference, however, having free on-site parking so close to the city centre is an obvious factor to consider. The onsite parking would see me return if needs be.