- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Selected The Old Swan & Minster Mill for a weekend away as a birthday surprise. I couldn't have picked better surroundings if I tried, defin..."
About the hotel
The Old Swan captures the charm of bygone years, throw in a good measure of modern convenience, add to it the laid-back atmosphere of the gastro-pub inspired dining room and log-fired bar and you’ll feel like there’s no place like it. The setting couldn’t be more romantic if it tried. Next door at the Minster Mill, you’ll find a slightly less posh country-cousin.
A bit of an upstart; funky modern rooms, smaller and without the history but all with the familiar style and personal touches that the de Savary Family cram in by the bucket-load. Here on a budget and also offering flexibility for small groups and private parties. At the heart of the Old Minster village and with a history going back almost 600 years, the Old Swan and Minster Mill couldn’t be more quintessentially English. The perfect spot to escape the city and explore the Cotswold’s. Or just relax, spa and dine.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Massage, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/07/2010 to 24/07/2010 - The Old Swan restaurant will be closed due to a private function. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Selected The Old Swan & Minster Mill for a weekend away as a birthday surprise.
I couldn't have picked better surroundings if I tried, definite brownie point bonanza for this trip. A dog friendly hotel offering a fresh meal for four legged friends and plenty of space for all the family to explore. "Dog friendly" can often fill you with dread but not a hint of wet dog odour in the place or dog hair, testament to the good running of the place. The staff were all extremely polite and courteous which made the stay a total delight.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel to anyone for a special treat