- 40 guest reviews
"Great old place with character and history galore!..."
"We wanted a spa hotel but we were a bit reluctant to go to Crewe. When we arrived we needn't have been been. It is set in lovely countryside..."
"Although the annex we stayed in was modern the main hotel was a magnificent stately home that pure class. Everything about this stay was exc..."
"Quite a walk from reception to my room, but a kind member of staff accompanied me part way and offerered to carry my bag for me. The TV sign..."
"Conveniently located, up to date modern facilities mixed with period drawing room and library..."
About the hotel
The spectacular Crewe Hall is situated in extensive grounds, yet is just 10 minutes from the M6 junction 16, just 3 miles from Crewe Station and within easy reach of the thriving cities of Manchester and Liverpool, while historic Chester is just a 40 minute drive from the hotel. Crewe Hall is a Grade I listed building which is an ideal mix between historic Jacobean and the sharp modern 21st Century architecture. The hotel features many historical features such as their marble fireplaces, ornate plasterwork and carved wood furnishings.
However, walk through the grand corridor and you will have a wonderful surprise as old turns into a contemporary style, a modern Brasserie, comfortable bedrooms, a dedicated Events Centre. The Leisure Club and Spa is the perfect place to unwind, with 6 spa treatment rooms, spa lounge, indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam. This is an ideal venue for both business and relaxation. Crewe Hall is home to extensive grounds, perfect for a romantic stroll or indeed ideal for brainstorming with your team if you are staying with Crewe Hall on business. Free internet access is now available throughout Crewe Hall. Catch up on a little bit of work, check your emails or surf the internet to find your perfect day out near Crewe Hall. Crewe Hall have recently been awarded a Gold Award for the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free car parking for all guests. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/12/2013 to 31/12/2018 - Please note from 01st Jan 2014 children 0-4 yrs eat free at the hotel and 5-16 years will be charged £5.00 per child for breakfast with other meals paid for as taken. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great old place with character and history galore!
Lovely hotel, easy to find
We wanted a spa hotel but we were a bit reluctant to go to Crewe.
When we arrived we needn't have been been. It is set in lovely countryside. The main building is like a stately home that you would pay to look around. It has amazing gardens to walk around. The rooms were lovely in the old part of the building where we stayed. I think it is worth the extra to stay in the old part. Reception were very nice and helpful. We stayed on our honeymoon and they made it special for us. Everyday we went to the gym and the spa. We also had a massage for £35 which was reasonable. We went for a trip out to the Cheshire ice cream farn which was well worth a trip. Not too far from Wales and Cheshire oaks. Rooms were amazing with original features like 1901 taps. Sky sports in the rooms too.