- Very Good
- 96 guest reviews
"First stay at Abode and it won't be the last. Wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. Very informative on check in and check out. Our room wa..."
"Great, clean hotel with lovely staff. One of the best hotels I've stayed in. I stayed in one of their desirable rooms with a friend. The roo..."
"Convenient position - 5 minutes walk from railway station. Friendly receptionist but no local knowledge. Rather scruffy landing even taking..."
"Abode is a brilliant hotel with an excellent restaurant. The service is superb, the accommodation spectacular and the food top notch. I woul..."
"Easy check in. Modern. Friendly staff..."
About the hotel
ABode Manchester is ideally located in the very heart of the city, just minutes from bustling Piccadilly. The Grade II listed hotel retains the period character of a Victorian cotton merchant's wholesale warehouse. The building, completed in 1898, was designed to impress, with its stylish and decorative front and its splendid walnut staircase with detailed tile and wrought iron work.
Today the period features of the building have been retained, enhanced and complemented by ABode's understated modern British style, comfort and luxury. The hotel offers all the facilities, services and personal touches that ABode guests have come to expect. There are 61 bedrooms, rated Comfortable, Desirable, Enviable and Fabulous. The five Fabulous suites are located on the fifth floor and are truly stunning. Trademark ABode features include Vi-Spring beds; bathrooms with monsoon showers; luxury toiletries; personal DVD players and state-of-the-art LCD televisions. Michael Caines dining is the heart and soul of every ABode. At ABode Manchester, you can sample delightfully created tapas style dishes in the lower level Champagne and Cocktail Bar. The full Michael Caines experience can be enjoyed in the adjoining Michael Caines Restaurant. On the ground floor there is a MC Café Bar & Grill, offering informal food and drink throughout the day and evening. ABode Manchester is also a nighttime destination at BarMC where you can enjoy chilled out tunes, sexy cocktails, late night bites and more. Whether visiting Manchester for business or pleasure, we hope you will make ABode Manchester your home from home. Group bookings constitute over 6 bedrooms and the hotel may contact you to issue a separate cancellation policy
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/06/2014 to 09/06/2014 - The pool is closed for 2 days The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
80% would recommend it to a friend
So very disappointing!
The description of the Desirable room available on the website did not match the room we were allocated.
The bathroom did not feature a waterfall shower, the cold tap was broken and there were missing tiles on the wall behind the shower. Our room was located beside a 'Staff Only' area. The noise that came from this area during the night and in the early hours of the morning was ridiculous.
First stay at Abode and it won't be the last.
Wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. Very informative on check in and check out. Our room was perfect with an amazingly large bed - surprise upgrade as a birthday treat for my other half. Spent the evening in the bar/grill and cannot fault the meal and service. Breakfast was just what we needed to set ourselves up for a day of taking in the sights of Manchester. Compliments to all the staff and look forward to our return!