- 37 guest reviews
"Hotel perfectly met our needs bit of a surprising steep drive way but everything pleasant enough after that. Staff helpful and accommodating..."
"Would highly recommend this hotel. Friendly, helpful staff, great breakfast, room clean and comfortable. Nice and quiet, too. Would stay the..."
"Room was fine, though beds were a bit hammocky. Staff very helpful, friendly and accommodating. Price was pretty steep, but - with hindsight..."
"We were looking for a fairly inexpensive place to lay our heads for a few nights and that is exactly what we got. Having read some of the re..."
"First room had a badly cracked wc bowl. Moved immediately to a new room with apologies from the receptionist...."
About the hotel
Situated in the suburbs of Cardiff part of the Louvre Hotels Group with over 900 hotels in Europe, the Campanile is a hotel suitable for business, families or large groups. Check-in is from 2. 00pm.
Please note that RECEPTION CLOSES at 11pm. If you find yourself running late, or get held up in traffic (after 11pm) please contact the reception before 10pm to inform us of your estimated arrival time. Please be advised that this is at the hotels discretion, and is under no circumstances to be confused with a Late Check In All the rooms are en-suite with shower and bath, direct dial telephone, computer point,Wi-Fi (charges apply) internet access, TV with satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. Free private car parking is available on site. Customers are advised that there is a slope on the hotel car park and assistance with luggage will be provided to the guest upon request. The Campanile Hotel has a “à la Carte” Restaurant, Bar and Lounge and Meeting Room Facilities for a maximum of 25 delegates. Please be advised that your credit or debit card details are to guarantee the booking only. Payment must be made by the customer in person on arrival at the hotel. For Companies who would like to pay the accommodation for their employees we will require written authorisation by fax or email with contact details and allowance cost permitted.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Campanile Hotel Cardiff in CARDIFF are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Decent most of the time
Please ensure you ask for a room that has not got connecting doors, you will hear every word of next doors tv and any other business.
I have stayed here a 5 or 6 times now and on the other occasions it has been fine, beds are decent.
When booking make sure you state in the comments box: Room with no connecting doors and make sure the shower works.
I'm happy pay £42.00 but anything over £50.00 is too pricey
Nice Stay but maybe bring Earplugs
Hotel perfectly met our needs bit of a surprising steep drive way but everything pleasant enough after that.
Staff helpful and accommodating and although we decided to eat at the "Sizzler" up the road, the menu at the hotel looked nice enough itself. The bed was very soft, possibly too soft for some but it was ok for me. The room had wall sockets, TV with some freeview channels (no Sports however, think you had to go to bar for those), tea and coffee stuff and a hair dryer which was good. The only problem was that you could hear a water pump going off, possibly when other residents were taking a shower or something so it kept going, luckily for me I always pack earplugs so managed to drown it out, but had I not had them I'd have a pretty bad night. It's not something the hotel can do anything about, so it's not something I'd complain about. It's just how these things work, and as long as you come prepared you're fine. Maybe the hotel could stock earplugs with their other items. Thank you for a pleasant stay.