- 35 guest reviews
"We had a great stay. Not noisy at night which is usually a problem and fabulous customer service. Only problem we had was the bed being too..."
"Staff was very helpful and directed to another hotel where we could swim as they had heating problems.our room was snug,but was nice and war..."
"Perfectly comfortable and enjoyable stay. Beds fine and breakfast was great. Car park was full on first night because there was a wedding, t..."
About the hotel
Located on the sea front overlooking Bournemouth Bay The Suncliff is situated on the prestigious East Cliff of Bournemouth, within easy walking distance of Bournemouth’s stunning blue flag beaches, award winning gardens and vibrant town center. It is one of Bournemouth's premier 3 star hotels, offering 103 bedrooms and 4 luxurious penthouses. Many rooms have fabulous ocean views and balconies, all have en suite bathroom, LCD television, internet access, hair dryer and hot drinks refreshment tray.
Breakfast can be added at a great value rate of £6. 00 per person after clicking BOOK NOW on your chosen room type. Located within the Oceana Resort is the Oceana Day Spa at Cliffeside, an Asian inspired Treatment and Beauty Spa open daily that offers wellbeing and luxury. Also located on site at Suncliff is Indoor Heated Pool, Sauna, Mini Gym and Squash Courts. Outdoor Pools are also located within resorts along with 4 Restaurants and 4 Bars and a Costa Coffee Shop The Suncliff's two associate hotels directly next door. The Cumberland offers one of Bournemouth largest outdoor pools (heated during summer months) as well as Lido Deck with loungers and ‘Chill beds’ whilst the Cliffeside offers a smaller more intimate outdoor pool. Oceana Hotels reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival. Group Bookings of four or more bedrooms / same sex parties will be subject to the acceptance of the hotels Group Bond Policy, upon arrival you will be asked to sign a group bond agreement and each guest will be asked to provide a pre-authorisation or deposit of £100. 00 which is returnable on checkout. The hotel will contact all guests before arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Squash Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
do not have room 115
the room was ok TV didn't work even after an engineer turned up & twisted the aerial about then finally wedging it behind the TV we could only get 11 channels.
The room was very dated & tired, the shower was a waste of time nothing more than a quick dribble !!!. with the temperature fluctuating all the time. The hotel Bar food was well below average, thought my sausages were wrapped in a rubber glove . The cost of the room was very over priced for what it was,
On the bright side the staff were very good & made the stay half worth it.
Great last minute booking happy with my choice
We had a great stay.
Not noisy at night which is usually a problem and fabulous customer service. Only problem we had was the bed being too hard for my partner. I didn't realise they had leisure facilities because my booking was rushed,(my fault) so swimwear next visit . Well done.