- 80 guest reviews
"Our stay at The Old Swan was one of the best hotel stays we've had in the UK! I wish we'd had time to stay longer!..."
"Lovely room, comfortable bed. Bath robe and slippers due to being an upgrade room. Problem with a cold radiator and although it couldn't be..."
"This is a joint response from myself and my wife. We both stayed at this hotel which, as the scores show, is generally very good. Our one ar..."
"Firstly a nice 3.5/4 star hotel with attentive staff and pleasant public rooms. I booked two executive rooms for two couples, allocated 157..."
"As repeat customers we chose to stay at The Old Swan again, having enjoyed our previous stay. Classy, without being pretentious and ideally..."
About the hotel
The Old Swan Hotel is a prestigious hotel in the heart of Harrogate, within walking distance of local attractions including the Harrogate International Centre, Valley gardens, local bars and restaurants. The Old Swan Hotel is famed as the hiding place for Agatha Christie during her disappearance in 1926, and was the location of the film 'Agatha' starring Dustin Hoffman and Vanessa Redgrave in 1977. The hotel boasts 136 well appointed, contemporary styled bedrooms including singles, twins, doubles, executive upgrades, suites, four-poster suites; all with stylish en-suite bathrooms.
Free car parking for up to 200 cars. The hotel also offers WiFi throughout the public areas and in the guests bedrooms. Please note all our bedrooms are non smoking. Dinner, served in the magnificent Wedgwood Room, offers classic and contemporary dishes in traditional splendour using the freshest of ingredients.
Showing Friday 12 February 2016 to Saturday 13 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
Our stay at The Old Swan was one of the best hotel stays we've had in the UK.
I wish we'd had time to stay longer.
Swan needs revival (Good in 1984)
We stayed here due to nostalgia, the staff we're kind and helpful but would not choose to use this hotel again.