- 269 guest reviews
"I have stayed here several times befor but this was by far my worst stay. The room had no ventilation or air conditioning, the window wouldn..."
"We were pleasantly surprised after reading quite a lot of negative feedback. The staff were polite and helpful (like providing me with parki..."
"Don't stay in 151 I did and it's next to the boiler room!!Around 2am I called reception asking to move rooms as it was too noisey and within..."
"Excellent location. Great value for money. Spacious clean room. Near clubs , night life and town. Room ventilation was poor and I missed my..."
About the hotel
Built in 1826 this beautifully, regal hotel is situated overlooking Brighton Pier. Traditionally decorated and furnished throughout, it offers character and style. The 186 bedrooms are all en-suite and have TV, Telephone, Hairdryer, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Many of the rooms command stunning sea views and a number also have spa baths. Dining is an experience in Jenny’s restaurant with its succulent menu, plus you can take in the views over the English Channel. Enjoy a drink in the Pavilion Bar or the Regency Lounge to relax and watch the sunset. In addition there are eight conference rooms catering for up to 150 people with first class facilities. WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas of the hotel. Breakfast can be added at the 'make a booking' stage for £5. 00 per person if required.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/10/2014 to 29/03/2024 - Scaffolding will be erected till end of June 2015 A £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions apply. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Royal Albion Hotel in Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
I have stayed here several times befor but this was by far my worst stay.
The room had no ventilation or air conditioning, the window wouldn't open and you couldn't even see out as the glass was completely frosted. Only enough milk for one person. Toilet roll was left on top of the cistern, no holder at all and to top it off the room was in an old part of the hotel a fair distance from reception and the lift.
We were pleasantly surprised after reading quite a lot of negative feedback.
The staff were polite and helpful (like providing me with parking machine coins twice), the room was clean and tidy, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom had all the toiletries we required, the aircon was quiet, and the location is awesome. Yes there was some scaffolding on one side as preservation work is being done, but if that preserves this lovely piece of Brighton's history, that's wonderful!