"I was pleasantly surprised,because thought i'd get windowless single room,i was very happy had fab room with big windows,nice size room coul..."
"After reading some of the reviews, I was a little apprehensive, but I had no reason to be. I was greeted with a smile upon arrival and was t..."
"One criticism only. I was told on booking that there was off site parking. Of course there wasn't and this caused me great inconvenience...."
"Excellent value for money convenient location...."
"It was with some trepidation that we booked at the Royal Albion Hotel for an overnight stay due to the reviews that I had read beforehand. T..."
About the hotel
Built in 1826 this beautifully, regal hotel is situated overlooking Brighton Pier. Traditionally decorated and furnished throughout, it offers character and style. The 186 bedrooms are all en-suite and have TV, Telephone, Hairdryer, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Many of the rooms command stunning sea views and a number also have spa baths. Dining is an experience in Jenny’s restaurant with its succulent menu, plus you can take in the views over the English Channel. Enjoy a drink in the Pavilion Bar or the Regency Lounge to relax and watch the sunset. In addition there are eight conference rooms catering for up to 150 people with first class facilities. WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas of the hotel. Breakfast can be added at the 'make a booking' stage for £5. 00 per person if required.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/10/2014 to 29/03/2024 - Important Info: Hotel charge a £2 admin fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card on check-in. Scaffolding outside till end Jan 2016 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
46% would recommend it to a friend
Royal Albion Hotel
I was pleasantly surprised,because thought i'd get windowless single room,i was very happy had fab room with big windows,nice size room could not fault,nice staff to!.
After reading some of the reviews, I was a little apprehensive, but I had no reason to be.
I was greeted with a smile upon arrival and was treated with respect throughout. The room itself was dated, but it is an old hotel. The recent refurbishment was great to see. The bed was amazingly comfy and the suprise sea view was absolutely wonderful