- 287 guest reviews
"Excellent location. Great value for money. Spacious clean room. Near clubs , night life and town. Room ventilation was poor and I missed my..."
"nice hotel right by the sea, rooms cud do with a bit of a update great food breckfast was great good quality food great stay will stay again..."
"Great experience, local and easy completion...."
"The hotel is in fantastic location for a Brighton stay. 2mins from central pier and beech and 3 mins from the shops/lanes. The hotel is fair..."
About the hotel
Built in 1826 this beautifully, regal hotel is situated overlooking Brighton Pier. Traditionally decorated and furnished throughout, it offers character and style. The 186 bedrooms are all en-suite and have TV, Telephone, Hairdryer, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Many of the rooms command stunning sea views and a number also have spa baths. Dining is an experience in Jenny’s restaurant with its succulent menu, plus you can take in the views over the English Channel. Enjoy a drink in the Pavilion Bar or the Regency Lounge to relax and watch the sunset. In addition there are eight conference rooms catering for up to 150 people with first class facilities. WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas of the hotel. Breakfast can be added at the 'make a booking' stage for £5. 00 per person if required.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/10/2014 to 29/03/2024 - Scaffolding will be erected till end of June 2015 A £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions apply. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Royal Albion Hotel in Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
49% would recommend it to a friend
Incredibly cheap but you get what you pay for!
I think we paid £39 for 1 nights stay.
The location is great but the room we were given had no natural light and had a very strange odour.
We paid extra for breakfast which was a mistake, it was a buffet style English breakfast but only added to our hangover. There are plenty of lovely places to eat in Brighton, don't waste your time with the hotel.
Stay in Brighton
Great value for money. Spacious clean room. Near clubs , night life and town. Room ventilation was poor and I missed my night out as a result due to a headache.