This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bell Hotel Thetford sites in the heart of the historic market town of Thetford in the heart of Suffolk with easy access from Bury St Edmunds and Norwich via the A11. A thriving inn since the 15th century, the Bell Hotel retains much of its original character and is even said to be haunted. The Bell Hotel is famous as the home of the cast & crew of the television series "Dad's Army".
Thetford features throughout the "Dad's Army" series providing backdrops to many of the programme's scenes. The Bell Inn is a well known and busy wedding venue, so please be aware that if you are visiting the Bell on a Friday or Saturday it maybe noisy with a disco going on. The 12th century Thetford Priory is within walking distance of the hotel. Thetford Forest is just 5 miles away, Oxburgh Hall and the nearby Water Gardens about 20. Also worth visiting is Bressingham Steam Museum and Garden. Enjoy a warm and welcoming atmosphere and great hospitality. Large car park.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet