- Very Good
- 79 guest reviews
"but if you book breakfast before midnight it works out much cheaper. I will know next time. wifi not included, it is £3 per night, which is..."
"With two children we decided to try and save some money and booked at this hotel. Unfortunately upon arrival our request for adjoining rooms..."
"Excellent value for money..."
"Comfortable room, large TV. Great to have free parking this close to the city centre. A few minutes walk away from the Museum of Science and..."
"Free Car parking was a plus point..."
About the hotel
Campanile Hotel Manchester is situated just 10 minutes walk from Manchester City Centre and its many attractions. Also, within 10 minutes drive are Old Trafford, the home of Manchester United, the National Museum of Science and Industry and Manchester Central Convention Centre (formerly GMEX). Our location makes our hotel perfect for all business and leisure visits to Manchester.
All 103 are comfortably furnished bedrooms and feature tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, and telephone. The Cafe-Bistro Restaurant offers a large variety of rustic seasonal food, daily and chef's specials, with the quality you would expect to find in a French owned Hotel-Restaurant chain. The hotel also has excellent facilities for your meetings, seminars and training sessions.
Our two conference rooms have natural daylight and can accommodate up to 40 delegates each. Deansgate Train Starion is only 15 minutes walk and Manchester Airport 20 minutes drive. Free parking on site and all rooms are non-smoking. Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel charges apply.
Please note the Hotel does not accept Cash payments without a Pre-Authorisation of a Credit/Debit card that is present.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Breakfast was very good. Wifi is poor and costs extra. Parking free. Buses 33, 63 stop outside.
but if you book breakfast before midnight it works out much cheaper.
I will know next time. wifi not included, it is £3 per night, which is much too expensive. I had a 20 minute free trial and found the wifi very slow. You have to change your settings to send email as they use their own smtp outgoing address. The buses 33 and 63 run from Piccadilly gardens, even in the evening there is a service every 30 minutes. So leave your car in their free carpark.
budget don't expect anything more
With two children we decided to try and save some money and booked at this hotel.
Unfortunately upon arrival our request for adjoining rooms hadn't been acknowledged which in hindsight was my fault for not phoning and confirming. The gentleman on the desk managed to move our rooms so at least we were on the same floor, however did express the importance of phoning the hotel in advance to arrange this several times as apparently if you only specified an adjoining room on your booking this will not be taken into account.
The rooms are incredibly basic and whilst on the whole clean there is areas for improvement for example stains on the light shades and mould in the bathroom. Unfortunately for me my single bed (we had to sacrifice our double bed to be closer to the children!) was incredibly uncomfortable with springs sticking out (avoid room 24 until the beds are replaced:-) )
Overall I would say a perfect hotel for contractors working on the several close by building sites and it would appear this is their main customer base, however next time I think we will be upping our budget for a few more creature comforts.