- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"Convenient on bus route into central Manchester. Good quality value fro money breakfast, especially if you book and pay in advance...."
"but if you book breakfast before midnight it works out much cheaper. I will know next time. wifi not included, it is £3 per night, which is..."
"With two children we decided to try and save some money and booked at this hotel. Unfortunately upon arrival our request for adjoining rooms..."
"Excellent value for money..."
"Comfortable room, large TV. Great to have free parking this close to the city centre. A few minutes walk away from the Museum of Science and..."
About the hotel
Campanile Hotel Manchester is situated just 10 minutes walk from Manchester City Centre and its many attractions. Also, within 10 minutes drive are Old Trafford, the home of Manchester United, the National Museum of Science and Industry and Manchester Central Convention Centre (formerly GMEX). Our location makes our hotel perfect for all business and leisure visits to Manchester.
All 103 are comfortably furnished bedrooms and feature tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, and telephone. The Cafe-Bistro Restaurant offers a large variety of rustic seasonal food, daily and chef's specials, with the quality you would expect to find in a French owned Hotel-Restaurant chain. The hotel also has excellent facilities for your meetings, seminars and training sessions.
Our two conference rooms have natural daylight and can accommodate up to 40 delegates each. Deansgate Train Starion is only 15 minutes walk and Manchester Airport 20 minutes drive. Free parking on site and all rooms are non-smoking. Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel charges apply.
Please note the Hotel does not accept Cash payments without a Pre-Authorisation of a Credit/Debit card that is present.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient on bus route into central Manchester.
Good quality value fro money breakfast, especially if you book and pay in advance.
Breakfast was very good. Wifi is poor and costs extra. Parking free. Buses 33, 63 stop outside.
but if you book breakfast before midnight it works out much cheaper.
I will know next time. wifi not included, it is £3 per night, which is much too expensive. I had a 20 minute free trial and found the wifi very slow. You have to change your settings to send email as they use their own smtp outgoing address. The buses 33 and 63 run from Piccadilly gardens, even in the evening there is a service every 30 minutes. So leave your car in their free carpark.