- 52 guest reviews
"Wee Waif - excellent..."
"I would particularly like to mention the receptionist at the Wee Waif. Hannah made us feel very welcome and went out of her way to ensure th..."
"Looking very tired and tiny tiny beds could not sleep comfortably hungry horse pub but thr portions go with the beds...."
"Really enjoyed our break away, very friendly staff, nice room, quiet, comfortable bed, and with hungry horse pub attached could not have ask..."
"Friendly staff and fairly good food. let down by dirty crockery and glasses etc, dated well used rooms in need of update. Bathrooms in need..."
About the hotel
Located on the A4 near Reading, the village of Charvil has attractive surroundings and perfect links by road and rail to London and Heathrow. It is also within easy reach of Reading and Maidenhead. The Wee Waif Hotel is a modern hotel, with an attractive bar and restaurant, providing a welcome stop for passing travellers and visitors to the Thames Valley Pathway.
The spacious restaurant is ideal for all occasions - from a business lunch to a relaxing meal with the family. Our extensive menu has a choice for everyone. We can also cater for larger parties up to 30 people - please contact us and ask to speak to the restaurant Manager for further details. The Wee Waif is a modern purpose built hotel, providing very comfortable lodge style accommodation. For pleasant relaxation, just a short walk from the hotel takes you to the beautiful backdrop of Sonning on Thames. Windsor Castle is just 12 miles away and Ascot racecourse 15 miles. The New Oracle Shopping Centre and Legoland are also within easy reach, and Newbury racecourse is just 40 minutes drive away. The Wee Waif can now offer free Wi Fi.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Wee Waif - excellent
Cheap & cheerful retro stay
Like a trip back to the 70's.
missed out on room cleaning on second day.