- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Nice room, breakfasts were good and service excellent. Only criticism is that room really dark and needs more lighting...."
"Everything was great..."
"I have stayed at this hotel several times and have always found it to be a pleasant, comfortable stay with good food and friendly staff...."
"Overnight stop on a Sunday night.so only £35 for 2 with breakfast, a bargain if you don't expect luxury. Powerful shower and very hot towel..."
"The stay was excellent value for money. Our only complaint was that the heating in the communial areas was much too hot...."
About the hotel
The St Leonards Hotel Ringwood near Bournemouth is located in Dorset on the A31 with easy access to Ringwood, Ferndown, Bournemouth, Bournemouth International Airport and Wimborne Minster. The St Leonards Hotel is a traditional country hotel is perfectly located on the edge of the New Forest. The St Leonard's Hotel must have one of the few bars in Britain where the pillars are inscribed with the illustrious names of many and few who flew from wartime airfields dotted around the New Forest and the South Coast.
These include 'Dambuster' Guy Gibson, 'Catseyes' John Cunningham, 'Sailor' Malan, 'Dogsbody' Douglas Bader and top-scoring pilot Johnnie Johnson. Hotel now has SKY packages in rooms
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for St Leonards in St. Leonards are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Nice room, breakfasts were good and service excellent.
Only criticism is that room really dark and needs more lighting.
Everything was great