- 3 guest reviews
"From the start of our stay we were welcomed with champagne,and treated to a truly beautiful stay. Totally worth the money for our special we..."
"I'd booked Hotel 41 as a 25th anniversary celebration and wanted everything to be perfect. It was. Service was impeccable. After a friendly..."
About the hotel
Overlooking the Royal Mews at Buckingham Palace and adjacent to the Queens Gallery, a short walk from Buckingham Palace, the Royal Parks, Pall Mall and theatres. ‘41' - London's smallest, most intimate boutique hotel. A discreet, private entrance leads you to the magnificent Executive Lounge where you can enjoy the inclusive extensive continental breakfast and the exciting 'plunder the pantry' concept.
Relax in one of the striking deluxe guest rooms suites and enjoy 21st Century technology combined with attentive service. Be tempted with traditional afternoon tea or perhaps a light snack from a comprehensive room service menu. Sample the award-winning ‘Library Restaurant’. If you are hungry at the end of a long day, you are invited to 'plunder the pantry'. Each evening on a complimentary basis, help yourself to a range of cold meats, salads, chutneys and freshly baked breads, tasty bites and cookies. Relax in the striking Club Lounge where drinks and complimentary canapes.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Lounge Menu
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Special treat .
From the start of our stay we were welcomed with champagne,and treated to a truly beautiful stay.
Totally worth the money for our special wedding anniversary treat.I can honestly say I could not fault a thing the bedrooms beautiful with everything you need, breakfast again great, raiding the pantry a treat in its self . Loved all of our stay, expensive but worth every penny.Fab .