- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Overnight stay only. Room a little tired but very clean and everything looked ok. Arrived late in the evening but staff still on and very po..."
"booked room only £45 basic single room but very clean and comfortable. good value for the money...."
"We were quite surprised at the size of the room and how quiet it was even though it seemed quite full at the hotel. managed to sleep until g..."
"The room looked far better than it actually was. Very old fashioned decor dark furniture, four poster bed ornate lamps. The bed looked invit..."
"Rooms wil need a makeover soon but don't let that put you off. They are clean and bright with all mod cons. Very cheerfull staff, evening me..."
About the hotel
The Hillcrest Hotel is situated close to Chester, Manchester and within easy reach of Liverpool and Liverpool Airport. Our modern hotel is in a rural setting with easy access to the M6, M57 and M62. The Hillcrest hotel is ideally located for overnight stops, for those en-route to the Lake District or the South of England as it is close to all motorway networks.
The hotel has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. With three meeting and event rooms, the Hillcrest is a popular choice for weddings, conferences and functions as it is licensed to hold civil wedding ceremonies. The hotel has free WiFi throughout. Nelsons bar, a traditional oak beamed pub, serves a wide range of drinks in a nautical setting and is a popular venue with locals. Cu restaurant at the Hillcrest Hotel, has experienced a sympathetic refurbishment, giving it a stylish and comfortable appearance to our restaurant. The restaurant name ‘Cu’ is derived from the chemical element for copper, this metal is extensively used within the restaurant, adding to the contempary yet warming feel. Our philosophy is simple: ‘Welcome guests as friends, serve inspiring food and always exceed expectations. ’
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
Overnight stay only.
Room a little tired but very clean and everything looked ok. Arrived late in the evening but staff still on and very polite. Booked a single room in advance for £41 (room only)
Only slight gripe was that the showerhead was lose so you struggled to use it.
Very good value for the money
good clean single room good value for £45
booked room only £45 basic single room but very clean and comfortable.
good value for the money.