- Very Good
- 114 guest reviews
"Room was really hot unable to sleep will not stay again...."
"The building is wonderful, the setting beautiful, the staff very polite and helpful. The roomy ensuite facilities featured a full bath, whic..."
"A lovely room, although no drawer units to store small clothes. A splendid place to stay and a vast change since camping in the local field..."
"The room was very clean and comfortable. We did notice lot's of dust on the chandelier as we did joke that Del boy should come and sort it o..."
"Booked this hotel for a two night break and was extremely happy. Excellent value for money and lovely room. Great location and close to Lond..."
About the hotel
Set in 55 acres of Hertfordshire woodland, Theobalds Park is a magnificent Georgian Mansion House situated just 3/4 mile from junction 25 of the M25. All 140 bedrooms are en-suite, spacious and well appointed. During your stay you can also enjoy a complimentary internet cafe which includes free internet use and a delightful range of complimentary teas and coffees.
Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Not up to the standards I was expecting
There was no TV remote.
The bed wasn't made up, and there was a small shard of glass in the bed.
De Vere Venues Theobalds Park
Room was really hot unable to sleep will not stay again.