- Very Good
- 201 guest reviews
"Very good , quite hotel..."
"Really enjoyed our start. The buffet was perfect for a hungry teenager who play tennis at a national Level. And the breakfast also did the j..."
"The staff were great food and drink nice but room looked tired, cold shower and floorboards in room above kept us up all night, sounded like..."
"Great place friendly staff, rooms nice and clean, good value for money will be staying again..."
"Really good service, clean, pleasant staff good food overall really nice hotel will definitely be back...."
About the hotel
Set in 55 acres of Hertfordshire woodland, Theobalds Park is a magnificent Georgian Mansion House situated just 3/4 mile from junction 25 of the M25. All 140 bedrooms are en-suite, spacious and well appointed. During your stay you can also enjoy a complimentary internet cafe which includes free internet use and a delightful range of complimentary teas and coffees.
Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for De Vere Venues Theobalds Park in Cheshunt are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
De Vere Venues Theobalds Park
Very good , quite hotel
A lovely evening with my son before a tennis tournent
Really enjoyed our start.
The buffet was perfect for a hungry teenager who play tennis at a national
Level. And the breakfast also did the job. Thank you