- Very Good
- 114 guest reviews
"We arrived after a 6 hour drive and whilst there was a queue at reception, the manager came and took us straight to the front and said he wo..."
"Really good hotel I will be staying be there again...."
"Everything was just perfect..Friendly helpful staff Good food Good location in a quiet part of the city near a bus route to city centre (20..."
"Very good hotel with friendly and helpful staff only concern would be that its far away from nightlife and city centre..."
"Superb Standard as always...."
About the hotel
A warm Scottish welcome awaits you at the Edinburgh Capital Hotel. With great views across the west of the city, our hilltop location enjoys a tranquil location without taking you too far from the sights and sounds of Edinburgh. Modern, bright and fresh interior is complemented by free WiFi and substantial car parking, smart and flexible event space, comfy and spacious guest rooms and an extensive leisure club.
Whether your stay is business or pleasure, Edinburgh Capital Hotel is the perfect choice for a memorable visit to Edinburgh.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent customer service; modern clean hotel on a good bus route to the city centre
We arrived after a 6 hour drive and whilst there was a queue at reception, the manager came and took us straight to the front and said he would get our room put on a priority to be made ready (we arrived earlier than check-in).
The manager also gave us an invaluable map and pointed out the best bus routes for us to take to and form the city centre. He also circled good places to go within the city. The room was very clean with a comfy bed - and option of different pillows. - and the curtains were black-out, allowing a good night's sleep. The staff were very helpful and friendly, making us feel welcome. My partner used the gym facilities and said they were good. Location of the hotel was good, a couple of miles outside of the centre meaning you could retreat to a quieter part of Edinburgh after a long day. It cost about £10 to get from the city train station to the hotel.
Really good hotel I will be staying be there again.