- 25 guest reviews
"Compared with other hotels of this price bracket hotel was very good value, not one of the newer building the room and all public areas was..."
"Quite, Clean & Tidy, well maintained, easily accessible, good vehicle parking with easy access & egress. Pet friendly & accommodating. Was a..."
"Staff were excellent, food was amazing, surroundings beautiful. Stayed in family lodge, although lodge was tired and in need of update it wa..."
"Just stayed here for a few days for the marathon.If you are going on your own its ok but the food is good.I had a double room but it is to c..."
"Good customer service and good clean accommodation..."
About the hotel
Housed within the world-famous Loch Ness Exhibition Centre, this family-run hotel is ideally located for touring the Highlands and offers peaceful surroundings, cosy accommodation and free Wi-Fi and on-site parking. As part of the Exhibition Centre, it benefits from a variety of shops (including the Nessie Shop and the Whisky Shop) and even offers hourly cruises across Loch Ness during the Summer months. Comfortable and impeccably maintained, each of the en-suite rooms comes equipped with , flat-screen TV, hairdryer and tea & coffee facilities.
The Loch Ness Bistro offers hearty home-cooked cuisine made from the finest locally sourced produce and ingredients. Diners can also expect comfortable surroundings and some spectacular views. The Hotel is located in the Highland village of Drumnadrochit by Loch Ness. It is only 20 minutes from Inverness and is an ideal base from which to explore the many local attractions, including Urquhart Castle and The Great Glen.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/09/2014 to 31/03/2015 - Please note - This hotel is closed for winter from 1st November 2014 until 31st March 2015. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Really Good Value for money
Compared with other hotels of this price bracket hotel was very good value, not one of the newer building the room and all public areas was very clean.
Staff were very friendly food was of a very high quality WIFI was free and very fast.
Room 27, The Lodge - Excellant, would deffo stay again (& Cula the Dog).
Quite, Clean & Tidy, well maintained, easily accessible, good vehicle parking with easy access & egress.
Pet friendly & accommodating. Was an ideal location & accommodation for a weekend break, combined with Mainland Shopping Trip from the Isles to Inverness & Fort William, 20 - 30 minutes either way. Possibly next Easter, who knows?