- 11 guest reviews
"You will be hard pushed to find fault at this hotel. Great staff, accommodation and food, easy parking and easy to find! Lots to do in the a..."
"Complimentary room upgrade to a Junior suite. Very clean spacious room. Staff friendly and helpful. Evening meal excellent and breakfast goo..."
"Already reviewed in June 2014 and the fact that we returned within a month says it all!! Brilliant value with a junior suite providing bedro..."
"booked a junior suite for only £140 per night, including breakfast, and got an apartment! Large lounge with comfy sofa plus 2 chairs, outsi..."
"Availability of a low level brilliance night light for use during silent hours if needed...."
About the hotel
Michelin Recommended High End 3 Star Hotel 36 Exceptional Rooms & Suites, most with direct access to terraces & landscaped gardens Contemporary restaurant serving modern British menu Trendy bar with open fires & stylish raised wine terrace Beautiful medieval village location Free high speed internet Free Parking Brand new hotel gym now open Free Sky Sports in all rooms Mini bars same price as main bar Room Service available Serviced apartments & cottages Close to the Somerset Levels, the Iron Age Ham Hill Country Park and numerous National Trust homes & gardens. Jurassic Coast 30 minutes away
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/01/2014 to 28/02/2014 - Brand New Fitness Suite has been completed & is now open to Guests 11 serviced apartments/cottages The LateRooms.com rates for Hollies Hotel in Yeovil are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
February stay, 2015, 2 nights.
You will be hard pushed to find fault at this hotel.
Great staff, accommodation and food, easy parking and easy to find. Lots to do in the area even in February. Can only think of one thing, a better selection of local ciders would be good.
Complimentary room upgrade to a Junior suite.
Very clean spacious room. Staff friendly and helpful. Evening meal excellent and breakfast good with plenty of choice.