- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel. The room is very spacious and clean. Food and service is excellent. Will stop again...."
"Staff could not do enough for you, food excellent will return...."
"The stay was to provide a base for house hunting, and it was, considering the time of year, a very comfortable place to stay and the locatio..."
"Older hotel with many period features, room comfortable, good food..."
About the hotel
The Bull Hotel is situated in centre of Anglesey. AA & welsh tourist board coaching inn . APPROVED near to all ferry terminals to Ireland from Holyhead which is 20 minutes away.
Listed building oozes character. 22 rooms high standard. Executive rooms also available including 4 poster bed. Have a look at our web site. Local company owned by local group. explore north wales from here caernarfon , bangor ,pwllheli, porthmadog etc. WE APPOLOGISE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room is very spacious and clean. Food and service is excellent. Will stop again.