- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"The automatic check in and check out facility would not be my first choice &and the lack of a printed invoice is disconcerting. It would put..."
"We enjoyed our weekend at the Village Hotel in Bury. Food and accommodation were very good and we found it very good value. We would certain..."
"Friendly and welcoming...."
"The Reception staff and greeting was excellent. When I checked and was chatting i mentioned I was there for my husbands birthday. When we ar..."
"Great facilities highly recommended..."
About the hotel
Village Bury is a great alternative to staying in the City. Conveniently located just off Junction 2 from the M66 and linked directly to Manchester City Centre by the Metrolink. Many attractions are in close proximity such as The Trafford Centre, Chill Factor and the world famous Bury Market.
Village Hotels offer you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Manchester Bury.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Children’s swimming times apply. Advance bookings required for spa. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay very central and lovely staff
Checking In and Out
The automatic check in and check out facility would not be my first choice &and the lack of a printed invoice is disconcerting.
It would put me off staying again if there as a similar hotel without the automated process at a similar price I would choose that hotel over the Village Bury.