- 67 guest reviews
"The room was small but we were only staying for one night so was perfectly adequate for us. I'm sure we would have got a decent nights sleep..."
"Excellent single night stop over while visiting family in Newport Pagnell...."
"room was very small and cramped, reception staff were not aware that the main lift was out of order. Good location though, and for the low p..."
"Listen, I paid less than 40 quid for a single room with breakfast at this place so I wasn't expecting much. All I wanted was somewhere cheap..."
"The room was clean, spacious and excellent value for the money. The hotel is in a quiet location but a short walk from the town centre...."
About the hotel
Harben House is just off junction 14 of the M1 and is only a 15 minutes' drive from Milton Keynes. The hotel is within walking distance of the shops and public houses of the historic market town of Newport Pagnell. The nearest Station is Milton Keynes Central (4 miles away) with fast connections to Birmingham, Manchester and London Euston.
Luton Airport is approximately 20 miles away.
All room include the use of free Wi-Fi, TV, hairdryer, telephone, and tea/coffee facilities. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout and free parking is also available.
Bletchley Park’s Station X, the location of the UK’s main code breakers during World War 2 is nearby. MK Xscape a 15-minute drive away and offers a ski slope, indoor skydiving, a multi-screen cinema and a shopping and restaurant complex.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Small but clean and comfortable room
The room was small but we were only staying for one night so was perfectly adequate for us.
I'm sure we would have got a decent nights sleep if it wasn'the for the group that arrived back at the hotel in the early hours slamming their doors, followed by a couple having an argument for the remainder of the night with screaming and expletives (I know this isn't the hotels fault and I couldn't be bothered to go and complain at reception, though in hind sight maybe I should have).
Newport Pagnell is a really pleasant little centre with some good pubs serving food and is only a short walk away from the hotel.
Generally good standard of service, staff were polite and helpful.
The room we god was described as compact - it surely was. There was not enough room down the wall side of the bed. It was really too small for 2 people. Carpets on the first floor corridors are very badly worn. Good breakfast.