- Very Good
- 265 guest reviews
"I stayed at the De Vere in Newport Pagnell for one night. It was very cheap for a single person travelling. For this reason I knew it wasn't..."
"The staff here are always friendly and helpful. The room was fine and comfortable. Very relaxed, short stay...."
"Compare to the price in the area, found that one affordable and I was not disappointed when I arrived. Single room has double size bed, TV,..."
"This room was booked late as a stopover. Room chosen for price and proximity to M1. Hotel was somewhat dated, but staff were very pleasant a..."
About the hotel
Harben House is just off junction 14 of the M1 and is only a 15 minutes' drive from Milton Keynes. The hotel is within walking distance of the shops and public houses of the historic market town of Newport Pagnell. Bletchley Park’s Station X, the location of the UK’s main code breakers during World War 2 is nearby.
MK Xscape a 15-minute drive away and offers a ski slope, indoor skydiving, a multi-screen cinema and a shopping and restaurant complex. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for De Vere Venues Harben in Milton Keynes are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
A cheap option for staying in MK
I stayed at the De Vere in Newport Pagnell for one night.
It was very cheap for a single person travelling. For this reason I knew it wasn't going to be all bells and whistles but I was happy to find I was allowed to check in a bit early, the room was warm, the appliances worked and the bedding was comfortable enough. It was quite a old hotel in need of updating so expect frayed carpets, dulled walls and some stains. Generally the bedroom was clean but I was taken aback to find stubble hair in the sink from the previous occupant which made me wonder what else might have not had a clean. It was fine for one night and was easy for me to get to (and had parking) but I am not totally sure I would stay again. I did notice when I checked out I wasn't asked if my stay was fine and so I made a point of saying about the sink so hope it makes a difference although the lady at the desk didn't seem surprised.