- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Interesting hotel in lovely setting with view over Ullswater and access to the shore service and shared areas immaculate, and room managed t..."
"£30 max spend on dinner, go over & you are charged the extra. This is not a cheap menu! Staff very good. Excellent breakfast...."
"Fabulous hotel, staff lovely made the stay very enjoyable, excellent setting, brilliant food delicious...."
"We booked for three nights and stayed for another three. The hotel was the most comfortable hotel, we have ever stopped in. So thank you Lat..."
"Very friendly with great views..."
About the hotel
Macdonald Leeming House is ideally located for exploring the beautiful Lake District countryside. Set in 22 acres of grand gardens and woodland, this 200-year-old country house hotel boasts direct access to the shores of Ullswater and a private fishing license. Offering exclusive use to large parties, a 1AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, plus a helipad and a dedicated events co-ordinator, this Ullswater hotel is the ideal setting for a romantic wedding.
Dogs are permitted only upon request and a charge may apply. Please contact the hotel directly.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 31/10/2020 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Interesting hotel in lovely setting with view over Ullswater and access to the shore service and shared areas immaculate, and room managed to be fairly spacious and cosy at the same time.
The setting was amazing. You can walk down to the lake, and see a view over it from the dining room and many bedrooms. The little balcony with table and chairs made a pleasure of time spent in the room. There was a problem with hot water while we were there, which was a shame as the bathroom was lovely and a hot bath would have been nice after a day out. I have been in holiday recently in Sweden, where it is usual to have a floating jetty, to help wild swimmers get in and out of lakes. It would have been lovely to have had one to encourage this use of the lake.
Nice location,our room looking out to car park,not best view! stay on dinner,bed&brekfast deal,
£30 max spend on dinner, go over & you are charged the extra.
This is not a cheap menu. Staff very good. Excellent breakfast.