- 4 guest reviews
"There was no air conditioning or fan in the room on a day that was 27 degrees celsius. After a very warm night and difficulty sleeping, I j..."
"I was booked into the hotel for 1 night, with 2 teenage girls. The purpose of the trip was to celebrate a birthday, and go shopping. Locatio..."
"For no frills accommodation, Trinity Lodge is fine.The single room was basic but comfortable and clean and above all it was quiet given how..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Dublin, just beside Trinity College, this family-owned and operated 4-star lodge offers excellent en-suite accommodation in an authentic Georgian townhouse. Established in 1997, Trinity Lodge is one of the finest examples of Georgian-period accommodation available in the center of Dublin and is comprised of 3 beautifully restored original Georgian houses. The Lodge is a splendid craft of Georgian elegance and contemporary style.
High-speed wired internet access and Wi-Fi wireless internet access are available in all rooms and common areas. Trinity Lodge has 26 spacious and well-appointed air-conditioned rooms. Family rooms are also available and they can accommodate up to 6 people. All rooms are en-suite with shower or bath and have tea/coffee making facilities. Most of our Deluxe Twin Rooms have 2 king size beds. Breakfasts are served every day in the spacious dining room, and are prepared using only organic products. Guests can choose from the buffet breakfast a selection of organic fruits and yoghurts, cheeses, cereals and pastries, or hot breakfasts including full Irish breakfast, omelettes and eggs benedict. Perfect for business and leisure travelers alike Trinity Lodge has a unrivaled location as Grafton Street, Temple Bar, O'Connell Street, the city's museums and theaters are just a few steps away. Aviva Stadium, RDS, Grand Canal Theatre, IFSC, Dublin Convention Centre, The O2 Arena are also all within easy reach. The air coach (airport bus) and the Dublin city bus tour leave from right beside the lodge. The LUAS network is 5 minutes away. Setanta Car Park is located just beside the hotel and our guests avail of special rates during your stay:17. 50 Euro/24 hours or 7 Euro overnight 7pm-9am, no booking necessary. "
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 07/05/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please make sure that you call your bank and inform them about an international charge to be made on your card. Failure to do so might lead to reservation/payment issues. The LateRooms.com rates for Trinity Lodge in Dublin are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
There was no air conditioning or fan in the room on a day that was 27 degrees celsius.
After a very warm night and difficulty sleeping, I just managed to catch some sleep from about 7am but was awoken at 10am by a call advising me that breakfast would be finished soon. I did not request this call and found it highly patronising. Again, I was just about to leave and close the door of my room at 12, I heard the phone ring. I rang in to answer it, only to be 'advised' that check out time was 12!!. not 2 minutes after 12. ridiculous. The staff seem to think it's acceptable to treat guests like children.
I then had to catch a flight exhausted as the only sleep I managed was disturbed. Will never stay again!.
I was booked into the hotel for 1 night, with 2 teenage girls.
The purpose of the trip was to celebrate a birthday, and go shopping. Location was excellent, 5-10 minutes walk from Temple Bar St Stephens Green, and all shopping areas. Parking right beside the hotel with 50% off for hotel guests. The room was excellent with 2 king size beds, Staff were very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was excellent, with staff encouraging us to order off the menu if we did not see anything we liked. I would highly recommend this hotel and hope to stay here again,