- Very Good
- 163 guest reviews
"Fantastic location in the middle of leeds city centre.Friendly staff nothing too much trouble.Conceige greeted us at the door to take the ca..."
"The welcome very friendly. The room was clean. I will recommend it to all my friends...."
"The hotel was positioned perfectly for a weekend visit to Leeds. It was within walking distance of everything; restaurants, art gallery, can..."
"The receptionist was very friendly and very helpful. Whilst we were checking in we had a little natter and mentioned it was my partners birt..."
"Very impressed with my first trip to The Queens. Located next to Leeds Station it couldn't have been easier to get to, particularly as I was..."
About the hotel
The Queens stands proud in the heart of Leeds city centre, literally adjacent to Leeds Train station and just minutes walk from the huge choice of shops, bars and restaurants that makes Leeds such a fantastic destination. The Queens is the perfect base to explore the City including the famous Royal Armouries, discover the stunning Yorkshire Dales or take a short train ride for a day out in York. The hotel is located within easy reach of the motorway network and offers valet parking in the secure hotel car park (a nightly charge applies).
Built in 1937, the stunning Art Deco hotel offers luxury four star accommodation. All 215 stylish bedrooms offer everything you need for a relaxing stay including flat screen TV, air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi access. Highly recommended is The Queens’ famous Yorkshire afternoon tea which prides itself on the use of local produce. Please note: Dinner is served in The Queens Grill on Friday & Saturday and in The Queens Bar from Sunday - Thursday. FREE Wifi available in all rooms and public areas. The Queens have been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/03/2015 to 31/03/2016 - Dogs allowed - £10 per stay The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic location in the middle of leeds city centre.Friendly staff nothing too much trouble.Conceige greeted us at the door to take the car away for parking was only waiting a few minutes for car collection on leaving which was a surprise as it was a very busy day.
The place to be
The welcome very friendly.
The room was clean. I will recommend it to all my friends.