- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"The Royal York Hotel was fantastic. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, the room was amazing and the staff made every effort to make..."
"Absolutely beautiful accommodation. Got a free upgrade to a suite which was just out of this world and on top of that my fiancée and I got e..."
"This hotel did not let us down, staff were all wonderful, will definitely be returning, absolutely stunning rooms and service! Can't fault!..."
"Fantastic, luxurious hotel in great location,right next to train station. Incredible room and was upgraded to a suite which was fabulous. Ro..."
"We have had many trips to York and stayed in various hotels. I'm very particular and was very impressed! Room was beautiful. Perfectly clean..."
About the hotel
The Royal York Hotel has been restored to splendour by interior architects Goddard Littlefair, creating a dramatic sense of arrival and sweeping views into the new Garden Room and York Minster in the background; the new Refectory restaurant and Chapter House bar complete the picture. Relax in the leisure club which has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, spa and fully equipped gym. Parking is available at the hotel, please note this is chargeable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
The fabulous Royal York Hotel
The Royal York Hotel was fantastic.
The staff were very welcoming and friendly, the room was amazing and the staff made every effort to make our stay wonderful. i would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone.
AMAZING ENGAGMENT CELEBRATION
Absolutely beautiful accommodation.
Got a free upgrade to a suite which was just out of this world and on top of that my fiancée and I got engaged. He proposed in the stunning lit up gardens in front of the fountain and it was like a fairy tail. When the hotel found out about our engagement they sent free champagne upstairs for the night. The next morning we went down for breakfast and more free champagne magically appeared to out table. It made the stay so much more special and we felt like royalty. The staff were attentive and so friendly. Would stay here again as it certainly holds a special place in my heart.