- Very Good
- 101 guest reviews
"Beautiful hotel in quiet village.Very nice room,spacious and clean with wi-fi etc.very quiet despite being next to the gym and swimming pool..."
"Good location out in the countryside. Fabulous room - clean bright and very spacious. Lovely decor. Staff very helpful especially Gemma on t..."
"Bathroom rather tired - dribbling shower, cracked floor tiles, no lock on door, toilet seat loose...."
"Excellent relaxing stay, Foot top draw,..."
"Really enjoyed our stay. There were a few niggles such as no vegetarian sausages at breakfast and I asked for a blown light bulb to be chang..."
About the hotel
Best Western Llyndir Hall Hotel and Spa is the perfect country house retreat, located only 5 miles from both Chester and Wrexham just off the A55 junction for Chester Business Park. Businesses within the area include: Chester Business Park, Wrexham Business Park, Bell Meadow Business Park and Broughton Retail Park. Individual in style, this graceful country house is very special in the tranquil setting of the countryside, yet only minutes from Chester and Wrexham.
It is the perfect retreat ideal for weekend leisure breaks, weddings and conferences. All of our 48 bedrooms are individually designed and equipped with every modern convenience or for that little extra luxury, why not upgrade to one of our suites. Guests can also enjoy the ultimate dining experience in our highly acclaimed restaurant. Take advantage of our indoor swimming pool, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium and beauty salon (extra charges apply). Best Western Llyndir Hall is the perfect base to also explore: Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet - a further 10% off for hotel guests - please ask for details, Blue Planet Aquarium, Chester Zoo and Chester Racecourse. Three Free Drinks promotion is only available on best available BB rates. All promotional , advance purchase and room only rates are excluded. Full Terms Apply, contact Hotel. 3 Selected top branded drinks available per person per day until 2300 Hours. Not available Friday & Saturdays. Not available 9th May or 10th May.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Llyndir Hall Hotel & Spa in Chester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
beautiful hotel ideal for weddings
Beautiful hotel in quiet village.Very nice room,spacious and clean with wi-fi etc.very quiet despite being next to the gym and swimming pool( which although quite small was excellent).Food was good value and very good quality.Would recommend to anyone without hesitation,and looks especially attractive for weddings.
weekend in chester
Good location out in the countryside.
Fabulous room - clean bright and very spacious. Lovely decor. Staff very helpful especially Gemma on the bar who gave us lots of info on how and where to go in chester..