- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We arrived in the beautiful foyer and checked in. I wondered if the stay was going to take a downward turn as we were led out of the back en..."
"Great hotel very impressive as you enter the white marble is even better than the pictures on the website. All the staff were very pleasant..."
About the hotel
The 5-star Corinthia Hotel houses 3 superb restaurants: a Brasserie a Bistro and the Rickshaw. We also offer The Royal Spa, which has state of the art facilities and treatments. Those include a 15 metre swimming pool, relaxation areas, saunas, steam bath, Jacuzzi, a fitness room, tropical rain showers, Niagara bathtubs, mud baths, seaweed baths as well as a variety of therapeutic and massage treatments.
The large guest rooms are all air-conditioned and feature satellite TV and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Corinthia Hotel Budapest gained the status as a focal point of elegant hospitality in the city when it reopened in 2003.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 14:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived in the beautiful foyer and checked in.
I wondered if the stay was going to take a downward turn as we were led out of the back entrance to the hotel and into a building opposite. But we had booked a two bed apartment and that's where it was. We had the use of all hotel facilities. Apartment, breakfast, bar and staff all great. And very good value.
5 Night October stay at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest
Great hotel very impressive as you enter the white marble is even better than the pictures on the website.
All the staff were very pleasant and helpful . The Spa was great in the morning although could get crowded in the evening and difficult to get a seat. I found the location useful as walking distance to the Opera house, ,Zeller Bistro( No 1 place to eat on trip advisor ) The New York Cafe and the Metro. My wife and 2 daughters 16 and 13 also enjoyed their stay in Budapest and would use the Corinthia again when we return ,
Thank you for sharing your experiences regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest. I am glad to note that your stay was great here.
I appreciate your recognition of our staff who take great pride in providing first-class service to our valued guests. Thank you for the useful comments about the spa, so we can improve our services. I am very pleased that you pointed out our location that we are very close to the most important touristic attractions.
I do hope to welcoming you back to your next visit to Budapest.
Thomas M Fischer,