"The Hotel is basically "cheap and cheerful" but in desperate need of refurbishment. The staff are friendly and the location is really good w..."
About the hotel
Club Z is situated in Kyrenia, the historic coastal town in Northern Cyprus. It's the perfect place to be in town but has the luxury of being around beautiful gardens. Club Z retains the attractive Mediterranean style of the Island and in fact part of the complex is restored from an old workhouse.
The beautiful gardens with typical Cypriot vegetation such as walnut, almond, olive, banana and citrus trees make this resort all the more appealing. Hotel Club Z has all year round facilities such as sauna, indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room and massage room to suit all tastes. The comfortable restaurant offers the finest local dishes and European cuisine as well as chilled local fresh fruit to help you cool off after a hard days sunbathing! The attractive bar of the complex opens onto a terrace and inner garden where you may enjoy sipping your drinkwhile taking in the magnificent view of the Kyrenia Mountain Range and surrounding natural beauty. We look forward to welcoming you to Club Z, Kyrenia, North Cyprus.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 14:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
My room was clean and that's it.
The rooms were ordinary.
Breakfast was beginning from 10.00 a.m. and very basic.
This hotel is using by the staff who are working the nearby
casino so after the midnight every half an hour they are changing
so will be very very noisy. If one day I came again to Kyrenia never
need to go there and never suggest to my friends. A room tip : please do not accept the room from the casino side,
try to find a room from the another block which was not using by the casino staff.
Noooi never goooo
Its the most horrible hotel l have ever stayed.
They dont care who you are. They ignore your needs. They say " you can go. The door is ahead there".
Only the girl who is called NESE is trying to do her best for customer comfort.
The owner senior lady is just doesnt care about custimers.