- Very Good
- 124 guest reviews
"Can't ask for more. Good hotel at a good price. very convenient to catch tube to London...."
"For a busy London hotel usual issues such as odd jobs, frayed carpets, lack of detailed cleaning. But in general ideal for a short stay, nic..."
"I booked this hotel for my partially sighted daughter and the staff were absolutely brilliant and helped her through out. Highly recommend t..."
"Customer service is amazing. Room was dusty, sticky and the shower and toilet looked as though it needed a scrub down. Other than that had a..."
"Short walk to the arena and Stadium. Good value for money although some signs of considerable use throughout the hotel. Lots of building wor..."
About the hotel
The Quality Hotel London is a superbly located hotel only 15 minutes from central London by Underground and 5 minutes walk from Wembley Park Tube Station. There is free WIFI and free parking for cars on a first come basis. This 3* AA hotel boasts 165 en-suite triple glazed rooms with baths and showers, tea coffee making facilities, safe, work desk and hairdryer, iron and ironing board and air conditioning.
They have also received awards for the size of their rooms from Venere International Travellers.
5 minutes walk from the hotel are Wembley Arena, Wembley Stadium, Fountain Studios, Brent Civic Centre and London Designer Outlet Shopping Centre.
Our facilities include the Mirage sports bar and Empire restaurant, where guests can dine in a relaxed atmosphere, choosing from freshly made, international dishes sure to tempt any palate. The Mirage bar offers a selection of bar snacks, while guests can sit back, relax, and watch all the live sports on Sky Sports and BT sports on the LCD TVs. The hotel also has meeting rooms, conference facilities and function halls to hire.
Guests can also use a nearby gym if they wish, as the hotel offers day gym passes for just £5 (normally £10) - please ask at reception for the discount code. The gym is located approximately 3 minutes walk away from the hotel. Quality Hotel Wembley guests can also enjoy a 20% discount off PlayGolf Wembley day passes for Golf and Driving Range.
Added Value Offers to our guests include:
- Free VIP Shopping Pass for London Westfield Shopping Centres with every booking - giving up to 25% discount
- Free London Designer Outlet Shopping Centre Privilege Card.
- 50% discount off Lifestyle Fitness Gym Day Passes (3 minutes walk from the hotel)
- 25% discount off the Wembley Stadium Tour
- 20% discount off Arsenal Stadium Tour
- 25% discount off Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
-20% discount off Thames Cruises
Great for local business parks and easy access into central London and for leisure visitors looking to explore London's fabulous attractions such as Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Science Museum, British Museum, Big Ben, theatres, shopping & night-life. Guests can enjoy a free London Guided Walking Tour.
The hotel is pleased to be able to offer disabled access rooms, however these are by request only, and confirmed in writing by the hotel. Coach parking is available on request and has to be confirmed in writing by the hotel.
The hotel is located outside of the Congestion Charge Zone. Heathrow Airport is 20 minutes away by taxi, Eurostar St Pancras International is 20 minutes by Underground.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE - ID IS REQUIRED WHEN CHECKING IN - PASSPORT - ID CARD - DRIVING LICENCE PHOTOCARD
- Important notice: Please note when 3rd party credit cards are entered for payment for bookings - the hotel will call the relevant bank for client verification and authorisation. All the prepaid & advanced purchased booking customers are advised to carry their credit or debit cards used at the time of booking.
- For non refundable bookings made for example on Wembley Event Days, payment will be taken from the card provided at the time of the booking.
- Hotel car park:
Please note that guests who leave their vehicles in the hotel car park after checking out of the hotel will be charged for parking. The charges for parking are available from our Reception.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/05/2016 to 01/01/2017 - We will be leaving the Choice Hotels / Quality Hotel brand on 1 Jan 2017. The hotel will be become Wembley International Hotel. This does not affect any bookings made now or in the future The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Can't ask for more.
Good hotel at a good price. very convenient to catch tube to London.
Ideal short stay hotel
For a busy London hotel usual issues such as odd jobs, frayed carpets, lack of detailed cleaning.
But in general ideal for a short stay, nice size room and food in hotel was fine.