- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"got upgraded but had to climb 39 steps, but the room was excellent, bathroom not so, breakfast was ok not exceptional but was nice to have w..."
"It's quite far from Barnsley and you have to get a taxi...."
"Customer service fantastic, clean hotel but very dated rooms and corridors. Cosy bar area and clean leisure facilities, although a little sm..."
"Staff were excellent and very friendly, room was clean and a good size. On the down side Hotel overall required maintenance, some areas very..."
"Just stayed overnight visiting family in Sheffield. Lovely friendly staff, nice comfortable room and good choice for breakfast. Will be stay..."
About the hotel
A former 17th century residence, which has been carefully restored to offer a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, appropriate for both business and pleasure. Tankersley Manor offers its guests the best of both worlds with traditional charm, attentive service, real quality and value for money, coupled with modern facilities. The result makes Tankersley Manor quite outstanding.
Our 99 en-suite bedrooms, including modern executive rooms and suites, are designed to the highest standards of comfort with individual touches and tea & coffee making facilities. Each room has a character of its own with many retaining original features like exposed beams or windowsills of Yorkshire stone. Reflections Spa and Leisure facilities offer a heated swimming pool, gym, steam room & sauna and Spa treatment rooms amongst its facilities. Please book all Spa treatments in advance. The brand-new Tankersley Manor Bar & Brasserie delivers delicious dining in a relaxed environment. Refurbished in August 2012, the Bar & Brasserie is now open, serving delicious Brasserie-style dishes with a Yorkshire twist! The hotel is only 2 minutes from the M1, 20 minutes from Sheffield and just 20 minutes drive from the famous rolling hills in the Peak District. The hotel offers free car parking for 350 cars. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel to all guests. Tankersley Manor have just been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/12/2013 to 23/12/2013 - please note that the Leisure Club & Spa area at Tankersley Manor will be closed from 12 noon on Sunday 1st December 2013 and reopening Monday 23rd December 2013 for some maintenance work. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
got upgraded but had to climb 39 steps, but the room was excellent, bathroom not so, breakfast was ok not exceptional but was nice to have white line table cloths,watch out if staying, for sales cnferences stay at the same time as the bar is a little bit small for such numbers, staff very friendly and helpful.
Nice stay and enjoyed the gym
It's quite far from Barnsley and you have to get a taxi.