- Very Good
- 85 guest reviews
"Good reception. Evening meal disappointing, not good value for money. Room comfortable but ready for update, especially bathroom, hotel has..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Huge room. Very comfortable beds...."
"First time I have stayed at the Imperial and although the decor is a bit tired in places, overall the hotel is very clean. The bed was huge..."
"Wonderful period hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Room clean and equipped with everything we needed. 2nd stay here was as good as the firs..."
"We have stayed at this hotel before and were again not disappointed. Checkin quick and efficient and we were lucky to have been upgraded to..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Imperial Hotel, an outstanding hotel in Blackpool, the UK's capital of fun. A popular retreat within the town, The Imperial Hotel is situated on North Promenade with spectacular views over glorious beaches and the sea, and only minutes from all the local attractions. All 180 en-suite bedrooms, including 9 suites, are tastefully furnished and include all modern conveniences to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Energise your stay with a visit to our Bodysense health and leisure club which includes indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, spa bath and gym. The Imperial Hotel prides itself on attention to all customer needs and a quality of service which is second to none.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/05/2014 to 01/12/2014 - Please be advised, The Imperial Hotel will have scaffolding erected around the hotel until the beginning of December. Views from Deluxe rooms and Suites may be affected. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Evening meal disappointing, not good value for money. Room comfortable but ready for update, especially bathroom, hotel has workmen restoring outside.
Imperial Hotel Blackpool - The Hotel Collection
Room was very dated, carpet was worn out in places very very disappointed