- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Well located hotel within easy reach of beach, shops and restaurants although you need to be fit to manage the walk down to the beach. Our r..."
"We booked the room as we were going to a concert at the BICC. We usually use a central Hotel near the shops but wanted to try something new...."
"First time stayed at this hotel and was not disappointed. The room was large and clean. Did not have the chance to use the facilities on thi..."
"Room could have done with a refurbish as a little tired looking, as was parts of the hotel. Good size room, & friendly, helpful staff. Wok..."
"Clean but dated.excellent views.hotel in good position for beach and shops..."
About the hotel
The newly refurbished grand 4-star hotel is set high on Bournemouth's East Cliff and offers spacious bedrooms, AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, gardens, free Wi-Fi, free parking and a leisure club with an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, sauna and gym. With its grand charm and richly decorated reception areas and lounges, you can relax in style and comfort, savour a splendid meal in our superb restaurant against the sparkling backdrop of the sea and unwind with a gentle swim or sauna in our Waves Health & Leisure Club. Choose from a range of bedrooms, many offering private balconies and stunning sea views.
The hotel offers of a choice of function, free Wi-Fi and complimentary car parking. Whether it's a family holiday or an idyllic coastal break, the Menzies Bournemouth Carlton hotel is the perfect choice.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2012 to 31/12/2012 - Please contact the hotel directly to discuss dining arrangements over the festive season as space is limited over this time. The LateRooms.com rates for Menzies Hotels Bournemouth - Carlton in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Well located hotel within easy reach of beach, shops and restaurants although you need to be fit to manage the walk down to the beach.
Our room with a sea view was great and our only reservation was the lack of water pressure in the shower and basin which was down to a dribble. Only used the restaurant for breakfast which proved slightly disappointing with rubbery fried eggs and the only toaster not working. However, would stay there again.
We booked the room as we were going to a concert at the BICC.
We usually use a central Hotel near the shops but wanted to try something new. We found the location really good- it was a good 10 minute walk to the venue along the coastline which we enjoyed. The room had a fantastic outlook as they allocated us a sea view room. The staff could not have been more helpful or friendly. We were initially worried about the hotel as some reviews had been scathing about the shabby interiors. It is a traditional hotel (not the new trendy kind) and the bathroom shower could have done with updating but other than that no issues - very clean and comfortable. We would have loved to stay longer and would use them again.