- 70 guest reviews
"Room adequate quite clean problem was it had an adjoining door to next room (locked) but every word from adjoining room could be heard. Brea..."
"Very good value for money. Room was clean and comfortable and well presented...."
"Hotel is a bit tired looking & definitely not 4 star but perfect for the kids who loved the pool & the staff were fantastic - very helpful &..."
"Booked the day before we went with no real knowledge of the accommodation. As pleasantly surprised when we a arrived. Restaurant and menu wa..."
"Customer service was exceptional, I couldn't of asked for anymore. Good gym, a few items not working but that didn't take anything away from..."
About the hotel
This 4-star country-house hotel is set in nice grounds, 2 miles from Chester city centre. It has an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, gym, hot tub, squash courts and spa. Mollington Banastre has free parking, Free WIFI and a Spa.
The Garden Room Restaurant looks out over the gardens and offers modern cuisine. The lounge bar and the informal Brasserie in the Health Club serve afternoon tea, light snacks and drinks. The hotel is 5 minutes from Chester Racecourse. Rooms at Mollington are elegantly decorated and offer work desks, some with garden views. All rooms have an en suite bathroom, flat-screen TV with Freeview, free WIFI and tea and coffee facilities. Well located for the M56, Chester, Mollington Banastre Hotel is also 5 minutes’ drive from Cheshire Oaks Shopping Outlet where guests receive an additional 10% discount. Ellesmere Port and Chester Zoo are both under 10 minutes drive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Nothing like the pictures.
Friendly and accommodating staff but the hotel is tired and the rooms are small and dated.
At check in, staff member started to serve me then felt they needed to answer the ringing phone this is not very good practice as this delays both parties and will not give you the full and undivided attention that is required.
Room tired and doors require effort to close as this was apparent when fellow occupants return to there room at 11.00. Breakfast upon waiting 5 mins for a member of staff decided to miss and go to Starbucks up the road. check out was slow stood around waiting, decided to load car then came back to another wait, would have left but required VAT invoice. Felt the hotel was not up to current standards of service.