- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"Great value having booked at short notice. Room was adequate although a little tired, clean, comfortable & quiet. Ordered food from room ser..."
"On arrival and despite receiving confirmation of booking we were told by Florin on reception and in front of other families that my credit c..."
"Very nice room, comfy bed, bath robes, cleanliness of room but only chose this hotel for the pool which was very disappointing. Changing roo..."
"Hotel looks impressive when you arrive. Our room looked a little dated and we felt that the bathroom wasn't as clean as it could have been...."
"Excellent hotel ,clean spacious rooms very good value for money. Keller bar good fun with live music playing. Apres club a bit of a let down..."
About the hotel
The Coppid Beech hotel in Berkshire is just minutes from both the M4 and M3 motorways and only 30 minutes from Heathrow. With its Swiss chalet architecture, 4 star quality and beautiful charm, the Coppid Beech remains one of the region’s favourite meeting places. The Coppid Beech hotel has 205 en-suite bedrooms, including 19 suites and a full range of in-room facilities.
All rooms are designed to superb standards of comfort and convenience with the perfect balance between junior and executive suites, superior executive rooms, double, twin and family rooms. The spacious bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with amenities including TV, phone, and hospitality tray. Many rooms have a private terrace. The hotel also offers 11 conferencing suites, Waves Health and Fitness Club, which includes a 12. 5m swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room, and Venus Beauty where guests can pamper themselves with one of the many luxurious, self-indulgent treatments. The award winning Rowans restaurant offers a distinctive and relaxed dining experience. The Keller, based on an Austrian Bier Keller, is an informal bar that offers brasserie style dining, big screen coverage of major sporting events and great music and Apres, the hotel’s in house nightclub, admits strictly over 25’s and plays a broad spectrum of music. The Coppid Beech hotel offer all guests complimentary WIFI and on-site private parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/04/2015 to 31/12/2020 - Guests require a valid credit/debit card with funds available which will be pre authorised for the predicted value of your stay on check in. This amount may take up to 7 working days to be released The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Fitted the Bill
Great value having booked at short notice.
Room was adequate although a little tired, clean, comfortable & quiet. Ordered food from room service - selection was limited & quite expensive but very nice & swift in arrival
Hotel was lovely but a little dated in decor and disappointed with first contacts at reception
On arrival and despite receiving confirmation of booking we were told by Florin on reception and in front of other families that my credit card had been declined so I needed to pay again as I had already paid yourselves at time of booking.
I was obviously embarrassed and handed my details over as I'd tried to explain that I'd already paid but Florin didn't understand what I was saying .. I had paid twice for 1 room. I then rang yourselves who sorted it out but this had already put a dampener on our family stay and embarrassment to myself at reception when I was told in front of other guests that my credit card had been declined when in fact it wasn't mine at all!.
The hotel itself is good and maybe it's the training of staff that needs to be reviewed and certainly improved. I would probably stay at the hotel again however I would probably pay and book directly.